Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just throwback to the fact they’ve actually called him SAINT like that’s his real life name. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's like when someone is photographed before and after a hostage situation....
she looks like she’s wearing a straight jacket

DBA967A7-8EED-4136-8A7C-C90BC7CAFB60.jpeg
8CD4357E-EEA8-41F0-9FE5-95C0286549CC.jpeg

which is actually quite apt considering anyone who spends their money on this shite belongs in a bleeping institution

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It's like when someone is photographed before and after a hostage situation....
They both look a riot. Can’t believe this girl thinks she’s classy, she’s pure chav. Wayne and Waynetta Slob vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This just came up on my timehop (not sure why it added the wrong file before 😂)
That's nice of the Police to #gift her 3 points.

Just surprised they didn't have enough evidence at the time to arrest her for crimes against fashion, or the fact there was a living corpse in the passenger seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This just came up on my timehop (not sure why it added the wrong file before 😂)
Wonder if she tried to wangle her way out of that one like she does everything. She’d have blamed the car for driving too fast out of her control or the speed limit being too low. Definitely wouldn’t have been anything to do with her being in the wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she tried to wangle her way out of that one like she does everything. She’d have blamed the car for driving too fast out of her control or the speed limit being too low. Definitely wouldn’t have been anything to do with her being in the wrong 😂
Bet tax dodger daddy couldn't do anything 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Makes it funnier cos I watched an old video yesterday, (genuinely enjoy her videos from 3/4 years ago when she wasn’t a fake greedy cow) and it was about her getting her new Audi and she was getting it the week before her 22nd bday. Her car before that was that old Volkswagen fox so she got done for speeding in the banger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else getting bored of influencers with tit hair quality showing off extensions 😴 why don't they advertise keeping long healthy hair naturally. I think her hair looks awful in her recent posts really lanky and yellow

Reactions: 28
I reckon alongside losing weight in his face, One Cup Con has had a cheeky bit of botox too. There's something *just* a bit different.... 💉

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.