Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s charging £20 to buy her collection at a pop up? When you can pay £5 for postage? I’m confused…

Reactions: 7
It makes me so mad seeing those stories of her!!! She certainly isn’t overweight or unattractive but she is so much bigger than what looks like on Instagram and what she makes out she is online and this is what frustrates me so much!!! Even her talking on their stories, her face looks completely different to what it does on camera so it just goes to show she must have a filter on her vlogs!!! She clearly is a size 14. There is NOTHING wrong with being a 14 so why can’t she just own it rather than constantly lie. She shouldn’t be allowed to be an influencer with the constant editing and the lying

Reactions: 33
Angles reaching new lows

The arse licking is real 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Doubt that happened and low key disrespectful lol. The ‘angels’ are just so tone deaf and brainwashed it literally makes me sick

Reactions: 25
Lol home girl is deleting faster than she sucks down a back of digestives.
What is that telling her demented devoted followers that have gone to visit her today?

"Yes you can meet me, but I'll untag any pics of myself that make me look less than how I portray myself on social media"

We've all untagged photos of ourselves when we've not felt happy about the an image, but she's literally mugging her "fans" off here 🙄

Reactions: 17
‘Being a solo mummy today’ most people Elle ‘solo mummy’ everyday as their partners have proper jobs besides flogging tit men’s loungewear and can’t stay home all day. God forbid you take Saint out on your own once. Read the room

Reactions: 39
It’s like she had no interest in meet the fans and just wanted the paycheck and to stand and pose

Reactions: 11
What is that telling her demented devoted followers that have gone to visit her today?

"Yes you can meet me, but I'll untag any pics of myself that make me look less than how I portray myself on social media"

We've all untagged photos of ourselves when we've not felt happy about the an image, but she's literally mugging her "fans" off here 🙄
The photos of Elle that people tag Beautyworks in and not Elle herself can’t be deleted by her though 👀😂

Yeah we’ve definitely all untagged ourselves from photos at one point but when you’re a public figure and an “idol” to many (beggars belief that she is but that’s another story) and people are excited to have met you and got a photo with you, it’s a bit sad to untag yourself. Those people are literally the ones who gave you the life you have now.

Don’t do a meet and greet if you’re worried about bad angles and being exposed in unedited photos for the serial photoshopper that you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her latest post “almost all the tickets to the pop up shop have sold out… except the morning and evening ones”… so they haven’t sold out then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
“Solo parenting”

WHEN DID PARENTING BECOME A TWO MAN JOB!!!!!
Between Elle and Cary’s and their inability to look after their own kid alone, like normal mothers EVERYWHERE…..I give up.

And she had him on her “own” for a whole 3 minutes before she picked up Katie!!
“Sorry whaaat, sorry whaaaat”

shut up elle 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Why is her forehead so big?? 😳😳

I know a girl that use to use hair extensions on hair extensions and her hairline looked like this!

All that bleach and extensions must be ruining her hair!
Her forehead is a size small Hunnii (In Belly’s world)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.