Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her forehead so big?? 😳😳

I know a girl that use to use hair extensions on hair extensions and her hairline looked like this!

All that bleach and extensions must be ruining her hair!
Aww, she is suffering from PP hair loss too from what I've seen on other photos, it's such an awful thing to to through I found! So may be another reason why it may look bigger than normal ... but the hair extensions, styling her hair etc will make the hair loss 10x worse I assume!

Reactions: 9
Just watching the primark vlog with Katie. I don’t think Elle realises how saying things like “do you know who your sister is?” and “chocolate is sooo in just look at your sister” and can come across especially to Katie. Yawnnnn.

Reactions: 19
Aww, she is suffering from PP hair loss too from what I've seen on other photos, it's such an awful thing to to through I found! So may be another reason why it may look bigger than normal ... but the hair extensions, styling her hair etc will make the hair loss 10x worse I assume!

Yeh that’s not good if she is but even before she got pregnant it always seemed thin and lack.

Reactions: 4
Why does she persist to think she can or actually sing?????? 😖 FFS
The eyes closed,the hand,the quivering harmonising lips!!! 🤢🤮 Trigger warning ⚠ @4:54
Look out for the malfunction though 😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣👏🏽😭
Wow she sounds so out of breathe in the first few minutes getting into the car 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was on the attached insta post, though I just checked and think it's gone. Maybe some angels saw sense and called her out for talking about Elle bleeping Darby in the same sentence as soldiers that gave their lives for us to enjoy our freedoms. Absolutely vile.
These two have a baby and this much time in their hands to go to Starbucks and pose with the cup in matching clothes?
Oh wait I forgot. It’s their job.

Reactions: 7
We've got to create a poll on the next thread, seeing as we're coming towards the end of the year aka "The Bellynor Carby Award For Best Moment of 2021" 🏆💋✌📐

Let's put our collective Angle Hive Mind together, and list all the momentous moments and highlights she's #gifted us this year, and whoever creates the next thread can add the Poll in 😇

- The cringe pregnancy shoot where she cradled a large fart
- The hair transplant travel during the height of the Winter pandemic
- The insistence of not wearing any bottoms leading to the glorious "Guntflap" nickname
- The White Piss Video
- The Nursery Reveal at 4 weeks pregnant
- The Playroom Reveal at 2 days pregnant
- The post-birth Unitard photoshoot in the Piss stained car park
- The Queen Angle who took candid shots of them pushing Baby Biscuit to get his name registered
- The fact that BaBy BoY McViTiE was actually called SAINT

Add more Angles.... 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
We've got to create a poll on the next thread, seeing as we're coming towards the end of the year aka "The Bellynor Carby Award For Best Moment of 2021" 🏆💋✌📐

Let's put our collective Angle Hive Mind together, and list all the momentous moments and highlights she's #gifted us this year, and whoever creates the next thread can add the Poll in 😇

- The insistence of not wearing any bottoms leading to the glorious "Guntflap" nickname
- The White Piss Video
- The Queen Angle who took candid shots of them pushing Baby Biscuit to get his name registered

Add more Angles.... 🙃
Lol 🤣

Think these two moments are also gold:

The maternity clothes try on when she was 10 minutes pregnant and passing her biscuit bloat off as a bump and of course the iconic tiny arse crack 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

- The White Piss Video

Add more Angles.... 🙃
How can you forget the NTAs first class extra special VIPs……

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lol 🤣

The maternity clothes try on when she was 10 minutes pregnant and passing her biscuit bloat off as a bump and of course the iconic tiny arse crack 🤣
The tiny crack picture never fails to make me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow .... "I've taught you well" ..... the level of disrespect here is mental I'm actually angry
Yep awful. My question is why does her kid know how much she loves Elle Darby Jesus how much YouTube is she watching whilst her kid is there. I wait till mine are asleep or doing something else they wouldn’t even know who I watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

- The White Piss Video

Add more Angles.... 🙃
Best supporting act goes to Someone's Nan 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lol 🤣

Lmao! My vote is for these! The fact that she tried on maternity clothes so early on and then to top it off she had them pulled over her boobs! That’s probably why she doesn’t wear trousers because they are just too bloody confusing for the dumb wench.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.