Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*prepares snacks for the incoming "Fuse" Trustpilot Reviews approx 2 weeks after the event*

๐ŸคžC'mon the 1st "became bobbly after one wash" comment ๐Ÿคž

Pull up another chair, Iโ€™m coming over, I will bring wine!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sheโ€™s so wasteful - her story about she has SO many clothes in newborn/0-3 and saints grown out of them. Itโ€™s basic common sense that you donโ€™t get loads of that size because not only might they not fit into them from birth but they could grow out of them almost
How did the moment creep up on her.. isnโ€™t he 4m old!

Reactions: 3
Who does she think she is posing in the shopping centre like sheโ€™s gods gift. Looks more like sheโ€™s doing time in prison in that tracksuit ๐Ÿ˜‚
These pics she posted are so unflattering and she's clearly editing her round face to look like a 50p coin lol

looks like she has no neck which makes her look dumpy. Whats with all this over sized clothing also, I wear that tit when I clean the house. If you have curves a figure hugging outfit can be lovely

Reactions: 14
Why do people like watching โ€œhaulsโ€? What even are hauls? A video showing as much possible shite you can buy in one trip?
Also I mean she has three older sisters who all have baby clothes - especially Lucy whoโ€™s had 2 boys not that long ago?! Can they not pass them on and share??
Would be a fabulous angle to promote reduce reuse recycle by putting SSS in preloved clothing from her sisters. Not to mention she could put the money (the small amount she spends on not gifted items) to helping orphans or less fortunate families. Celebs like Angelina Jolie etc. do just that. But as we know the poor mite is a prop and nothing more than an itty bitty insta-model who has to stay on trend in beige couture, cue Bland White Company #gifted #ad.

Reactions: 7
How is it that as hard as she tries she just never quite nails it
Lol itโ€™s prob cos sheโ€™s completely body unaware / in denial. Most of us would look at an outfit and be like nah not for me cos of my boobs/tum/hips/bum / height or whatever. Any of us could see that she and Molly Moo are MILES apart in terms of body shape. So instead of just dressing for herself sheโ€™s trying to replicate these ridic PLT size 4 outfits!?

Reactions: 14
โ€œi wear size small in joggersโ€ okay babe but what about it stuff denim jeans??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why on earth does she think all this oversized tit looks good on her? She looks a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wish she would wear some figure hugging stuff, she's going to regret not showing her body when she's has these 10 kids she planning on having bcos her body will not just spring back after multiple kids

she's obviously VERY VERY insecure, nothing wrong with that I just wish she'd talk about it

Wish she would wear some figure hugging stuff, she's going to regret not showing her body when she's has these 10 kids she planning on having bcos her body will not just spring back after multiple kids

she's obviously VERY VERY insecure, nothing wrong with that I just wish she'd talk about it
Yet she wore a leotard 2 weeks after giving birth lol. I just think she got a reality check when she got comments about how it wasnโ€™t flattering lol

Im sorry but what the duck is that model shes using on the new collection ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

They both screem chav

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.