Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats the point in them both having a brand anyway, they are just competing against each other. Hope SWFT was a flop and they are gunna forget about that lol . Why don't they just branch out with crappy Angelle collection and do men's and unisex. Seems like thats the route they are heading now.

I have a feeling Count Con wanted something that was HIS and not both of theres. Queen angELLE probably threatened to cancel his pocket money if they didn't merge companies haha

Reactions: 20
She’s forcing people to wear masks in her pop up shop but she’s shopping today in primark maskless … make the hypocrisy make sense!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
She’s forcing people to wear masks in her pop up shop but she’s shopping today in primark maskless … make the hypocrisy make sense!!
Doesn’t give a tit about keeping Primark staff safe!

Reactions: 9
Not sure how many guys are gonna be thrilled to be walking round with 'Angelle' on them 🤮
If I bought my Fella an Angelle top his first assumption would be that I've had a mental breakdown, or I'd been foraging for random items in the middle aisle at Lidl again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Who does she think she is posing in the shopping centre like she’s gods gift. Looks more like she’s doing time in prison in that tracksuit 😂
I was going to go to Cabot circus today but rearranged for tomorrow. Slightly pleased but also disappointed I didn't get to see what she really looks like!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has gone way too far with the filler. Her face looks like a square in the most recent Instagram picture. 🟧🟧🟧

Reactions: 18
Ok so I’ve had a DAY at work, I’ve just had a thought - the Angelle brand name doesn’t work as a play on the word angel because Belly’s nickname is pronounced Ellie? Shouldn’t it be Angellie, but that would make no sense given the old ‘Hey Angels’ greeting.
Anyway gonna go into a coma.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’ve completely missed the mark with this new unisex Angelle collection. No man is going to want to walk around with angelle on their clothing. The swft range was a flop, this will be a flop and soon people will get bored of buying the same old beige tit and angelle collection will crash and burn.

Reactions: 22
She has gone way too far with the filler. Her face looks like a square in the most recent Instagram picture. 🟧🟧🟧
It’s also ageing her, I wouldn’t have thought she was mid 20s tbh

She’s so wasteful - her story about she has SO many clothes in newborn/0-3 and saints grown out of them. It’s basic common sense that you don’t get loads of that size because not only might they not fit into them from birth but they could grow out of them almost instantly.

Reactions: 8
So she was saying the pop up shop stuff is ✨exclusive✨ and only available at the shop but the Angelle insta account replied to a comment and said it’ll be going online after?

Still can’t believe she called herself “the queen angelle herself”

Reactions: 6
*prepares snacks for the incoming "Fuse" Trustpilot Reviews approx 2 weeks after the event*

🤞C'mon the 1st "became bobbly after one wash" comment 🤞

• Haha
Flopped SWFT stock
Underwhelming
Stolen designs &
Extortionate prices

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do you think Ellie here or ANY of the instahuns read about or follow the current goings on of COP26 - thought they might have at least heard some small mention of it given it’s held in the bloody UK this year. Do they realise how this excessive, constant consumerism impacts the environment or climate crisis? I know it’s probably too difficult for poor Conman to understand given there’s nothing between the ears there bar tumble weed! But MAYBE Elle, as a “girl boss business woman” would be looking at trends and what brands are trying to do to improve sustainability ? Bit of market research maybe?
I’m no eco warrior but Jesus the sheer AMOUNT of tit they - and in this case particular Elle buys! Like what’s the point of having your own clothing brand on the go if you’re going to do Primark hauls every few weeks ? WHY does a baby that young need THAT many outfits ? All for silly photos for “content”! All they need really at that age are rompers and a few cardies or pram suits if out and about.
Why do people like watching “hauls”? What even are hauls? A video showing as much possible shite you can buy in one trip?
Also I mean she has three older sisters who all have baby clothes - especially Lucy who’s had 2 boys not that long ago?! Can they not pass them on and share??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you think Ellie here or ANY of the instahuns read about or follow the current goings on of COP26 - thought they might have at least heard some small mention of it given it’s held in the bloody UK this year. Do they realise how this excessive, constant consumerism impacts the environment or climate crisis? I know it’s probably too difficult for poor Conman to understand given there’s nothing between the ears there bar tumble weed! But MAYBE Elle, as a “girl boss business woman” would be looking at trends and what brands are trying to do to improve sustainability ? Bit of market research maybe?
I’m no eco warrior but Jesus the sheer AMOUNT of tit they - and in this case particular Elle buys! Like what’s the point of having your own clothing brand on the go if you’re going to do Primark hauls every few weeks ? WHY does a baby that young need THAT many outfits ? All for silly photos for “content”! All they need really at that age are rompers and a few cardies or pram suits if out and about.
Why do people like watching “hauls”? What even are hauls? A video showing as much possible shite you can buy in one trip?
Also I mean she has three older sisters who all have baby clothes - especially Lucy who’s had 2 boys not that long ago?! Can they not pass them on and share??
It's alright Hun. Elle’s done her bit for the environment and bought a Tesla ✌💋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.