Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! I'm new lol, another person who has seen her for what she is!

On Angelles insta there is a lot of negative comments in regards of the T&C's for attending. What pisses me off is Elle is enforcing vaccinated only or masked up to enter this event but correct me if I'm wrong she's not worn a mask for ages in a shop or public transport?? Cinema, train, shopping centre... no mask! Make it make sense! I get it's no longer a requirement to wear one so why is she down to not wear one in her own time but enforcing it on others? Doesn't sit right with me at all

Reactions: 35
Ohhh the 📐Angles📐 are starting to get very obtuse on the Angelle IG comments about the rules & regs for attending the Pop Up Shop 😂

Queen Ambassador Bellynor and her team have really dropped a bollock there!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi! I'm new lol, another person who has seen her for what she is!

On Angelles insta there is a lot of negative comments in regards of the T&C's for attending. What pisses me off is Elle is enforcing vaccinated only or masked up to enter this event but correct me if I'm wrong she's not worn a mask for ages in a shop or public transport?? Cinema, train, shopping centre... no mask! Make it make sense! I get it's no longer a requirement to wear one so why is she down to not wear one in her own time but enforcing it on others? Doesn't sit right with me at all
Has she ever mentioned she’s been jabed her self or Connor?

Reactions: 15
What time is the pop up shop on Saturday? I’ll be making sure I look at her tagged photos on Instagram before she gets a chance to delete/untag herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I honestly don't even know how these influencers get away with bringing out clothing ranges when they don't even have a fashion background or have ever studied fashion, they just so happen to enjoy shopping lol Gemma Louise Miles is the same

I guess money can buy you these things rather than an education

Reactions: 12
This person knows that you just show proof of exemption right
I think it may be the principle that she feels discriminated against 😣 some people aren’t having the jab for personal reasons too(not an anti vaxxer, I am double jabbed) so I think it’s very self centred of Elle to not allow people in who aren’t double jabbed. As the only person it’s affecting is the person who hasn’t had it, if they catch it. As you can still spread it - jabbed or not 😬

Also does anyone have an update on what the fake snow looks like now?😂

Reactions: 6
Is angellleeelelele clothing for guys now too? (Bottom tag is a guy from what i checked) What happened to the almighty swft clothing ?
That’s a bit messy and confusing if she has men’s clothing in her brand but her fiancé also has a men’s clothing brand that are separate. Are they competing against each other? They kept talking about Conman’s brand being for the boyfriends in the back but it looks like Elle is doing that herself now.

They took a selfie the other day and Conman had the same Angelle jumper on that the male model seems to be wearing.

Are they scrapping SWFT and just doing men’s clothing under Angelle now? I don’t know, it just seems a bit odd.

Reactions: 16
I feel like they have just put the angelle collection logo on the stock they were going to use for conmans brand

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With the jab/proof of a neg test, surely it’s just the owner of the venue’s rules. I can’t believe Elle personally gives two shits if anyone got infected and is probably one of those people who believes Covid is all over now

Conman might have got double jabbed though, for the two times a year he is allowed to go clubbing 🙄

Reactions: 6
Lols at needing to wear a mask apart from the meet and greet photo .... seriously she digs herself deeper holes by the day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.