Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't like people knowing she lives near a Lidl, that must bring out the Hyacinth Bucket twitchy eye in her. 🤣
She probably refers to it as the “posh Lidl” just to make herself feel better 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she really say that saint goes to bed at 5.oclock and will not be seeing the christmas tree lit up as its still light when he goes to bed,watch the vid from yesterday from 30.10,that is really early for a baby to be put to bed,surely he wakes up from time to time and she could bring him downstairs to show him,I cannot imagine carys and james doing this without amber,their baby would be fully involved in putting the christmas decorations up.seems like saint is brought out from time to time to fill in the gaps.

Reactions: 21
Personally I just enjoy the fact she covered the house number with her hand because you know the family of reindeers, the fake snow or the fact it’s the only house for miles with its Christmas decorations up doesn’t make it obvious where they live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Did she really say that saint goes to bed at 5.oclock and will not be seeing the christmas tree lit up as its still light when he goes to bed,watch the vid from yesterday from 30.10,that is really early for a baby to be put to bed,surely he wakes up from time to time and she could bring him downstairs to show him,I cannot imagine carys and james doing this without amber,their baby would be fully involved in putting the christmas decorations up.seems like saint is brought out from time to time to fill in the gaps.
His poor nappy must be bursting by morning!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does she think she is bleeping Tamara ecclestone? 😂😂😂

Westbury. She’s right by the Bitham park lidl
I literally live a 20 min drive from westbury. I am so tempted to go and find the display 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Does she think she is bleeping Tamara ecclestone? 😂😂😂

I literally live a 20 min drive from westbury. I am so tempted to go and find the display 😂😂
. Us Tattlers could go and sing our Christmas carol on the Christmas doorstep of dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The whole thing is just embarrasing, I have nothing against Xmas decs going up now but the whole display outside her house is hilarious, I'd be pissed off as her neighbour just by how bright it is!

she obvs lives in a tightly packed new build estate, I would only go all out with decs if I lived in a nice detatched open area

Reactions: 18
She’s just so out of touch in every way. Basically every day on YouTube or Instagram she’s just showing off another load off stuff she’s bought. Haul this haul that. Normal people don’t have the money to buy 500 new white company Christmas decs every year, or buy their baby a whole jumper haul one day then a hat haul the next then mittens haul the next day. Piss off you jumped up arse hole.

I just don’t understand the need to show people every single purchase you make. 😡🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 28
C'mon then!
Which one of you went round with cookies (Elle crack) for a a spy?
Let's face it the house isn't hard to find!😂
Spill the ☕!😂

(That is if she is telling the truth, part of me thinks she may have baked them herself but wanted to hide it from con!)

Doesn’t someone on here live near Elle? I don’t Believe someone took her them she’s made them herself 😂

Reactions: 7
If I lived near her I’d be reporting her to the police, is visual pollution a crime, is being a chav a crime?

Conster calling his lunch a “working lunch” added some much needed comedy to the vlog. He does make me laugh.
Working. Con. 😂 I doubt “yeah I’ll have a subway cookie with that” is considered a job/employment anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 23
. Us Tattlers could go and sing our Christmas carol on the Christmas doorstep of dreams.
🎵🎵 FAHHHHHHHHH LALALALALALA LAHHHHHHH FAHHHHH LALALALALALALAL LAHHHHH FAHAHALALALALLAAHHHHH GO STICK YOUR #GIFTED DISPLAY UP YOUR TINY ARSE CRACK ...🎵🎵

She probably refers to it as the “posh Lidl” just to make herself feel better 🤣
A small village down the road from my home town have got planning permission to turn an old, small corner shop into a Lidl... it's already been dubbed the "Lidl Boutique" 🤣

• Haha
How nice for her to be able to spend an “extortionate” amount of money on Christmas decoration each year (her words). You know it’s your beloved (brainwashed) angles who could only imagine what it’s like to have that kind of money to spend which allow you to be able to do that Elle.

Sorry but as an influencer, gloating about spending loads of money at the white company and on Etsy every year while so many people are struggling financially and find it even harder in the winter with bigger heating bills, Christmas etc is just unnecessary and insensitive in my opinion.

Reactions: 26
How nice for her to be able to spend an “extortionate” amount of money on Christmas decoration each year (her words). You know it’s your beloved (brainwashed) angles who could only imagine what it’s like to have that kind of money to spend which allow you to be able to do that Elle.

Sorry but as an influencer, gloating about spending loads of money at the white company and on Etsy every year while so many people are struggling financially and find it even harder in the winter with bigger heating bills, Christmas etc is just unnecessary and insensitive in my opinion.
It’s really insensitive but she doesn’t care. She doesn’t care about all the people seeing it who can’t sleep at night cos they’ve no money or lost their jobs. Arsewipe she is

Reactions: 17
Personally I just enjoy the fact she covered the house number with her hand because you know the family of reindeers, the fake snow or the fact it’s the only house for miles with its Christmas decorations up doesn’t make it obvious where they live 😂
I thought the exact same thing! 😂

Reactions: 3
Jesus the whole set up has actually made me angry ahahahaha I just think she is so so out of touch with reality and the real world? Like do they even know about COP26?? 100% all the tit she's bought for this year will be going to landfill in the new year and I dont even want to think about the amount of electricity that will be wasted on their crappy display

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.