Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to know the name of the Facebook community forum Carbys Christmas decorations have been talked about on😂 that can be my Friday night read. Someone please let us know! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As you can see, her level of decorating is totally in keeping with the rest of the street and not over the top at all 👀

honestly it’s laughable, I’ve walked past their house a few times when the vampire himself has been out the front, nodded in a friendly neighbourly fashion and he’s never even bothered to acknowledge me 🙄

then again, i suppose corpses don’t really show emotion so what was I expecting 😂
B579496F-6785-491F-87EA-CD31E6E700BA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 123
As you can see, her level of decorating is totally in keeping with the rest of the street and not over the top at all 👀

honestly it’s laughable, I’ve walked past their house a few times when the vampire himself has been out the front, nodded in a friendly neighbourly fashion and he’s never even bothered to acknowledge me 🙄

then again, i suppose corpses don’t really show emotion so what was I expecting 😂
View attachment 848846
It looks absolutely ridiculous!! 10/10 content though from you!!! Oh to be a neighbour in your street!

Reactions: 36
Oh my god it looks even more ridiculous with the comparison. I don’t get how she can’t feel embarrassed about the house being like that at the beginning of November. 🤣

There’s that many lights it looks like the house is on fire 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 35

View attachment 848846
I'm surprised he didn't shrivel up and die being outside during the day?!

Please make sure you wear a garlic necklace the next time you walk past their house... 🧛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 848846
God I was not expecting her street to be so close to the other houses

Reactions: 38
She’s so shallow and can’t see past her own nose. Not only her and con all day pumping away electrics but now this aswel?! There’s a bloody energy crisis, some people are choosing between food or heating this year. Honestly the advert for Thorntons was cringe aswell

I don’t know if this tweets already been shared but good to see someone’s got some sense on the internet
F0F43892-8606-43EE-959F-EEFB4A0E5CFD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She’s so shallow and can’t see past her own nose. Not only her and con all day pumping away electrics but now this aswel?! There’s a bloody energy crisis, some people are choosing between food or heating this year. Honestly the advert for Thorntons was cringe aswell

I don’t know if this tweets already been shared but good to see someone’s got some sense on the internet
View attachment 849064
Yeah she’s massively milking the content and ads at the minute so that she can have a lovely luxury christmas whilst the rest of the peasants can’t afford heating..

Reactions: 15
Oh wow I didn’t realise her house was so tight packed in and close to the road, I always assumed it was much more private!

Reactions: 54
Jesus the whole set up has actually made me angry ahahahaha I just think she is so so out of touch with reality and the real world? Like do they even know about COP26?? 100% all the tit she's bought for this year will be going to landfill in the new year and I dont even want to think about the amount of electricity that will be wasted on their crappy display
But they’re doing their bit for the environment with their electric Tesla…just maybe don’t mention the less environmentally friendly Range Rover they also own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 849064
The advert for Thornton’s that isn’t labelled as an advert. You’d think she’d know what she was doing by now

Reactions: 6
Hate to say it but it does have ‘ad’ on it at the very start..she’s very sneaky

Reactions: 4
I dont want this to come across nasty but what ‘conditions’ does her sister have (if i make any sense)

Reactions: 2
So sneaky! I’m sure it’s been added to the grid post after she originally posted it
More than likely, don’t understand why influencers try so hard to hide it’s a paid ad. Surely if you love the product you wouldn’t mind people knowing it’s an ad?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.