Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you can see, her level of decorating is totally in keeping with the rest of the street and not over the top at all ๐Ÿ‘€

honestly itโ€™s laughable, Iโ€™ve walked past their house a few times when the vampire himself has been out the front, nodded in a friendly neighbourly fashion and heโ€™s never even bothered to acknowledge me ๐Ÿ™„

then again, i suppose corpses donโ€™t really show emotion so what was I expecting ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 848846
How is she not worried that a Molly Mae and Tommy Fury situation is about to happen? The way she shows off everything especially this Christmas ridiculousness is just crying out to thieves that she has money.

Reactions: 23
As you can see, her level of decorating is totally in keeping with the rest of the street and not over the top at all ๐Ÿ‘€

honestly itโ€™s laughable, Iโ€™ve walked past their house a few times when the vampire himself has been out the front, nodded in a friendly neighbourly fashion and heโ€™s never even bothered to acknowledge me ๐Ÿ™„

then again, i suppose corpses donโ€™t really show emotion so what was I expecting ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 848846

My word! This looks ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Especially when the front door is so close to the street. Gosh I would love to be a neighbour. Iโ€™m so jealous ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 7
this is the only time Iโ€™d doff my hat to the local riff raff and actually laugh if they fucked up her display... or the local crack head stole the bleeping reindeer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Trust me Iโ€™m not this nasty or petty but for these two muppets Iโ€™ll make an exception ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With what happened with Molly-Mae and Tommy recently, youโ€™d think these influencers would re-think what they post. Anyone following her could potentially find their house.

Reactions: 18
With what happened with Molly-Mae and Tommy recently, youโ€™d think these influencers would re-think what they post. Anyone following her could potentially find their house.
Had to laugh when she covered her door number in the vlog โ€œfor safetyโ€ but proceeded to post photos and videos of the front of her whole house which now stands out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the houses in her whole area ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 36

View attachment 848846
I normally just skim this thread but THIS IS THE QUALITY CONTENT I AM HERE FOR.

Thank you kind stranger xx

Reactions: 13
Noooo Iโ€™ve just bought from lights4fun for the first time. Now I know they gift items to these influenzas. Never again.
Same! There were a few gorgeous things I wanted to get, saw the gifted Bellynor Illuminations, did a sick in my mouth and took them out of the virtual basket on principle.

She's ruined White Company & Lights4Fun for me now! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

How is she not worried that a Molly Mae and Tommy Fury situation is about to happen? The way she shows off everything especially this Christmas ridiculousness is just crying out to thieves that she has money.
I read that first sentence and my 1st thought was that Tommy was going to fight Connor ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ

this is the only time Iโ€™d doff my hat to the local riff raff and actually laugh if they fucked up her display... or the local crack head stole the bleeping reindeer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Trust me Iโ€™m not this nasty or petty but for these two muppets Iโ€™ll make an exception ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Gleam will organise a "Sad Face" article with the Daily Mail ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I read that first sentence and my 1st thought was that Tommy was going to fight Connor ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ๐ŸฅŠ
Itโ€™s the fang of the vampire
It's the thrill of the night
Rising up to the challenge of revival
And the last known dracula
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's sucking our blood with the fangโ€ฆโ€ฆof the vampire.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
exactly one year ago Belly found out she was pregnant
I found out I am pregnant yesterday
Does it mean my baby will be Saint Eight?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
exactly one year ago Belly found out she was pregnant
I found out I am pregnant yesterday
Does it mean my baby will be Saint Eight?
Congratulations angle!!!! โค

Blimey I had forgotten how huge she was/how many bare belly pouty pics she posted during her pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope she sees that faye from love island dissolved her filler and got such a good response from it - Elle probably doesnโ€™t even remember her natural face structure because sheโ€™s overdone it so far

Reactions: 7
[

Same! There were a few gorgeous things I wanted to get, saw the gifted Bellynor Illuminations, did a sick in my mouth and took them out of the virtual basket on principle.

She's ruined White Company & Lights4Fun for me now! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…
If enough of us email these companies about their gifting they might think twice.

The companies would look so much better if they specified that the things they give people are for a prize draw or something. It would certainly help Belly, being generous is a nice trait. But no, sheโ€™s all about her and hoarding her tat

Reactions: 3
Go and look at her Instagram story. Why does she do that ridiculous half pout half smile???? It makes her look like sheโ€™s constipated itโ€™s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mamas and papas shared her photo in front of the house. Someone commented saying something like why are you showing these freeloaders ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
dragged her baby out in the rain to the BG fireworks I see ๐Ÿ™„ Iโ€™m sure Suzuki enjoyed them!

Reactions: 5
Go and look at her Instagram story. Why does she do that ridiculous half pout half smile???? It makes her look like sheโ€™s constipated itโ€™s ridiculous
She always looks like she's smirking because she's farted and someone else has taken the blame.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.