Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is a really nice photo, it’s good to see the real, natural Elle for a change and not the photoshopped, edited Elle. It’s photos like that that I’m sure Saint will enjoy looking back at when he’s a bit older than the ones where his mum is pouting and posing with him like he’s an accessory.

These natural photos do highlight just how much photoshopping she does to her photos which is sad as she looks fine here. I don’t understand if she’s happy for natural, unedited photos like that to be on social media (she shared it on her insta stories) then why does she go to the effort to edit and photoshop other photos of herself to the extent she does? It doesn’t make sense.

Attachments

Reactions: 36
I think this is a really nice photo, it’s good to see the real, natural Elle for a change and not the photoshopped, edited Elle. It’s photos like that that I’m sure Saint will enjoy looking back at when he’s a bit older than the ones where his mum is pouting and posing with him like he’s an accessory.

These natural photos do highlight just how much photoshopping she does to her photos which is sad as she looks fine here. I don’t understand if she’s happy for natural, unedited photos like that to be on social media (she shared it on her insta stories) then why does she go to the effort to edit and photoshop other photos of herself to the extent she does? It doesn’t make sense.
Why is his foot that colour? 😔 Poor little mite looks like his feet are cold as ice! 🥶

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It also looks like he's wearing a baby grow but with his foot out?
I’m assuming cuddle after nappy change and she hasn’t done it back up yet?? My baby has cold feet even with socks on and they’ve never been that colour

Reactions: 1
“CONNNN, I’ve sent a good review to the swft Instagram account, can you please leave a good one on my angle trustpilot?”
It’s like he’s a bit butt sore over the bad comments on the price hence his comment on how good the quality it is. It’s not designer still doesn’t warrant that price. It’s from a sweat shop in Indonesia!

Reactions: 5
Why is his foot that colour? 😔 Poor little mite looks like his feet are cold as ice! 🥶
duck me man, is the poor babe looks like he has Connors vampire genes in that foot.

In seriousness tho, I know next to nothing about kids but can someone tell if that's normal? Like please just say it's a weird photo thing that's making his foot look like that x

Reactions: 3
duck me man, is the poor babe looks like he has Connors vampire genes in that foot.

In seriousness tho, I know next to nothing about kids but can someone tell if that's normal? Like please just say it's a weird photo thing that's making his foot look like that x
My 6 month old doesn’t have blue legs or feet. But I do dress her in full outfits, Belly seems to forget Suzuki’s bottoms in all the pics she posts of him. But we know her stance on wearing bottoms lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
***Neighborhood Watch*** Looks like Belly is getting some help in the home dungeon… I mean home gym. She’s hired Inspire 2 Train to get her from her XXS to her XXXS. Her car has been parked outside a few times now. The instructor gets her to the treadmill with a cookie trail and then rewards her with a whole cheesecake from the English Cheesecake Co.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
***Neighborhood Watch*** Looks like Belly is getting some help in the home dungeon… I mean home gym. She’s hired Inspire 2 Train to get her from her XXS to her XXXS. Her car has been parked outside a few times now. The instructor gets her to the treadmill with a cookie trail and then rewards her with a whole cheesecake from the English Cheesecake Co.
(Might want to crop this as your profile picture is at the bottom).

Reactions: 2

If you look at her hands though they look a funny colour too, I'm wondering if it's made worse due to the photo angle or filter or something?

Reactions: 2
Elles brave letting her in the house.
She looks right up Con's street...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Off topic question for people who’ve been here a while, I remember a few months back maybe a year ago Elle put up an Insta story and mentioned tattle and how she thinks it’s sick and all that, did you guys get a lot of hate on here from her followers??

Off topic question for people who’ve been here a while, I remember a few months back maybe a year ago Elle put up an Insta story and mentioned tattle and how she thinks it’s sick and all that, did you guys get a lot of hate on here from her followers??
I think there was the odd AnGLe GaL that popped up to defend the Queen of Hearts Biscuits, but they were quickly ripped a new one for their misguided efforts.

She only mentioned Tattle because she clearly comes here to read what's being said about her and doesn't like the fact that intelligent people can see through her manipulative, petulant, spoilt persona (quite telling that she doesn't have a Rave Thread though....) 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A few angles got lost on the way to somewhere. They were sent off in the right direction 🙃

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.