Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s three Saturday nights in a row conman has been out out out with the #lads leaving Elle in on her own with their baby. I’m all for taking time for yourself but seems like he’s living the same life as he was before
Their life isn't the sunshine and rainbows they make it out to be. Everyone's entitled to go out with their friends every once in a while, but three Saturday nights in a row? Conman is taking the piss at this point

Reactions: 17
Post partum hair loss is real and very uncontrollable lol but at least they all resemble each other now

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Post partum hair loss is real and very uncontrollable lol but at least they all resemble each other now
I understand it’s not something everyone feels comfortable talking about but it does happen to a lot of women. I think it would make Elle more relatable to more new mums if she used her large following even just to touch on it, rather than constantly projecting this Instagram picture perfect life with a young baby that a lot of people will find themselves comparing themselves to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ has she shaved the side of her head?!
Oh I feel so awful for her. I suffered with really bad pp hair loss with my first and my hair receded so so badly. I cried about it for such a long time, it really impacted me and there's not much you can do to cover it up! I've just had my second baby and feel more prepared mentally for it to happen again, but it doesn't make it any easier. Such a hard thing to go through I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely using hair extensions to cover the hair loss is just creating a vicious cycle? Can't hair extensions over time cause alopecia?

Reactions: 17
If she’s losing her hair PP then obviously that’s terrible I’ve had friends that experienced it and it knocked them.

But I’ve always thought even pre pregnancy her hair looked ratty and thin. The bleach and heat products won’t help not too mention the extensions!

It’s hard to feel sorry for such a smug cow like ellebelly I’m afraid!

Reactions: 14
“Dungeon” alright Connor 🙄👍🏽
Trying to be sarcastic and passive but exposing yourself there darling 🥴
Next (unbothered as u are with Tattle) you’ll be describing yourself as a vampire 🤔
Oh wait….
6310FB4C-C17E-4D01-AD95-F888F76BA0E3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread suggestion…first one I’ve done so it’s not that good …

Catfish Elle filters slipped, now we see her big fake lips. Con got roasted for over priced tat, when will they admit she’s just a bit fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Con looks like he’s done that tiktok trend where they make their limbs extra thin

oh Conye “you’re enough you’re enough you’re enough” 😂😂😭

71F6BD2D-42A6-4FFA-82B8-2E74B298CA3C.jpeg
7634D545-650E-4C6D-B28A-F6C53FE416DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.