Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic question for people who’ve been here a while, I remember a few months back maybe a year ago Elle put up an Insta story and mentioned tattle and how she thinks it’s sick and all that, did you guys get a lot of hate on here from her followers??
Nah, generally when influencers do that we get an influx of people who DON'T like them.

Reactions: 9
Has she really lit candles next to a fabric pumpkin, a fake (plastic) garland and her TV?! They look pretty real but I hope they're fake for her sake... She'll burn the house down if she's not careful. They should all be on heat-proof mats and absolutely nowhere near anything flammable. 😨

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Has she really lit candles next to a fabric pumpkin, a fake (plastic) garland and her TV?! They look pretty real but I hope they're fake for her sake... She'll burn the house down if she's not careful. They should all be on heat-proof mats and absolutely nowhere near anything flammable. 😨
But it's ✨aEsThEtIc✨ 😌 we all know that comfort and safety come second to that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
her whole house is probably a hazard, I'm suprised she hasn't got pumpkins up and down the stairs like I've seen some stupid other youtuber do, can't remember who now

I love candles but I never burn multiple at a time or have anything near them as I'm really paranoid of fire, she will learn one day when something catches light and she's upstairs with Saint

Reactions: 4
Her house just looks like it stinks to me I don’t even really know why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What exactly is she proud of Connor for doing? Using his Mrs’ money and YouTube “fans” to flog cheap, whole sale tracksuits? Even if he did design them (he didn’t) it’s the most BASIC thing you could design
I am cringing so much. He’s such a patronising little bellend. HEYyYYYyyyyyYyyy AnglGELLLLlssssssssss. Cringy as duck man which someone would boomerang him into fuckin space the big moon head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cons story in his gym seemed a bit cryptic… with the posted song lyrics. Not your typical work out music. ‘Bipolar baby, she’ll break your heart , make up your mind’ Is he trying to show trouble in paradise?

Reactions: 3
Why does Conman always have to use the dogs in his paid ads? And why the hell is teshco paying vamps to advertise cheap pizzas

Reactions: 11
Elle won’t be happy Connnn posted this #datenight pic of them on the gram before she got a chance to photoshop herself 🤭
🤣😂😭😂😭
FB818737-49B5-432C-985A-883A0A6DA1AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like he really enjoyed his Tesco “takeaway” he enjoyed it so much they had to go to Frankie & Bennys for date night ala piss stain car park

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The fact Conman’s ad talks about pizza being for the boys dinner tonight and Elle’s posting shortly after about tonight being date night makes it looks like the pizza was for the dogs 😂 Clearly not a night with the lads like your making out in your ad when your Mrs blows your story and shows you’re actually out with her 😂
I caption that second pic: 'no soul and lips like an hole'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but when me and my oh do 'date night' out, we make a bit of effort and don't go out in cheap shapeless trackies.

And we especially made a effort when our boy was a baby/toddler!

I don't get it!

Reactions: 12
I will be amazed if they even make it up the aisle... and if they do it won't even last 3yrs

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.