Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Belly's been clutching her pearls all day wondering if Dishy Rishi Sunak was going to up the price of Chocolate Digestives or Halloween Pumpkin Home Decor Tat.

Takes her 3 months to order a new £50 lid for her Neom Pod (too expensive apparently...), yet will happily spend over £50 on a tit tonne of Dunelm Autumnal candles. The Knob. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet Belly's been clutching her pearls all day wondering if Dishy Rishi Sunak was going to up the price of Chocolate Digestives or Halloween Pumpkin Home Decor Tat.

Takes her 3 months to order a new £50 lid for her Neom Pod (too expensive apparently...), yet will happily spend over £50 on a tit tonne of Dunelm Autumnal candles. The Knob. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Not forgetting Herbie probably won’t get his collar replaced until his owners get one ✨gifted✨to them because buying the autumn decor is more of a priority.

Reactions: 13
Makes me laugh how most people who do in the style collabs get asked to do another one but elles was obviously such a flop they didn’t bother and then put all her items in the sale😂 literally never seen her wear 1 single item from her collection! She’s such a sell out! At least Carys acrually wears hers

Reactions: 20
Makes me laugh how most people who do in the style collabs get asked to do another one but elles was obviously such a flop they didn’t bother and then put all her items in the sale😂 literally never seen her wear 1 single item from her collection! She’s such a sell out! At least Carys acrually wears hers
Carys only does it for the gram 9/10 she wears leggings and a baggy tshirt untill shes due to bring out another collection then seems to actually make an effort

Reactions: 9
Her cheeks are so pumped full of tit, her eye's look like pea's

she's gunna regret this fake look in years to come!

I'm sorry but when me and my oh do 'date night' out, we make a bit of effort and don't go out in cheap shapeless trackies.

And we especially made a effort when our boy was a baby/toddler!

I don't get it!
Nothing says class like these 2. Date night in sweat pants followed by a romantic meal at Frankie and Bennys in trowbridge! They really set the bar high! ‘Connnn we have to take a selfie to show our Angels that we have a happy relationship’ con rolls his eyes knowing he won’t get pocket money if he doesn’t comply.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oop expect a vlog soon people, they've done the local garden center Christmas display today!
I love Christmas as much as the next person but we aren’t even out of October yet and she’s talking about it being the start of Christmas. She needs to just slow down and live in the now, not 2 months ahead. She’ll be talking about planning for Saint’s 1st birthday in February when it’s not until summer at this rate.

I love Christmas as much as the next person but we aren’t even out of October yet and she’s talking about it being the start of Christmas. She needs to just slow down and live in the now, not 2 months ahead. She’ll be talking about planning for Saint’s 1st birthday in February when it’s not until summer at this rate.
She'll be putting her xmas decs up on Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she keep saying higgledy piggeldy?? She said it loads of times in her latest vlog and now she has just said it again on her story. She’s so annoying lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really wish she’d caption her stories for two reasons: - 1. I can’t be bothered listening to her voice but I’m nosey to hear what she’s wittering on about and 2. It would make her platform so much more inclusive. Is she that far removed from the real world that she doesn’t think any of her beloved angles would be deaf or hard of hearing? 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.