Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I can’t believe how much her hair line has receded if she actually spoke about things people going through PP deal with she might just be a little bit more relatable, it’s just so strange that she has to pretend she has the perfect life, imogen is a freak but at least she just admits what she’s going through even though it is a bit TMI.
Maybe conman can get Elle 20% off hair plugs.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Sorry, I think this one is better than my first suggestion…

Balding Elle Said yes to a fake tan stained dress. Cons clothing line failed but all is perfect because a insta filter fixed their mess.

Reactions: 6
Ohhh! May or may not explain the "Photoshoot but we won't explain why" Story, but my brother's mate works for a filming and editing company that have done bits in the past for ITV2 and Channel 5 shows, apparently there's a reality series being filmed and broadcast early next year about the rise of YouTubers and Influencers as the next generation of celebrities.... 😲

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ohhh! May or may not explain the "Photoshoot but we won't explain why" Story, but my brother's mate works for a filming and editing company that have done bits in the past for ITV2 and Channel 5 shows, apparently there's a reality series being filmed and broadcast early next year about the rise of YouTubers and Influencers as the next generation of celebrities.... 😲
Ooo sounds like what it could be for! Poor Suzuki swift being shoved into the limelight of being on tv without a choice so his money grabbing parents can earn more money. Hopefully we’ll be able to see the true elly belly on the show

Reactions: 9
Maybe it was a ploy to make the sales assistants feel sorry for her and give her extra discount because she clearly can't afford trousers.

The narcissism knows no bounds!!

Showing off their new eco-friendly Tesla whilst also driving around in a Range Rover tells you all you need to know about these perpetually ridiculous Bell Ends.

The amount of free food they get sent is disgusting! (Don't get me wrong, if it was the right time of the month I would smash the back doors in on that cheesecake....😂) But I'd have to share that with neighbours, friends, colleagues or take it round to my local old people's home to share out there.

I bet they'd try getting Suzuki into a private school when he's older if they could get a #gifted place without paying fees!
You know Suzuki biscuit boy swift will be going to private school, he is too special, too angelic boo for state school! Elle went to private school and it shows because she has no sense of the real world just entitled and shallow! (Not that all private school people are entitled and shallow 😂)

Reactions: 12
Ooo sounds like what it could be for! Poor Suzuki swift being shoved into the limelight of being on tv without a choice so his money grabbing parents can earn more money. Hopefully we’ll be able to see the true elly belly on the show
I don't want to out him as his name will probably be on the credits! We were having an innocent discussion about the kind of role models kids have now vs back in the day and he mentioned they've been working on a mini series that will document the BTS of the rise in Influencers and YouTubers. Its being worked on at the minute (sounds like a Channel 5 kind of thing....) But Mrs Hinch and a couple of others that sound like they could be in Gleam's Portfolio have been filming interviews and segments for something that's being put together for next year's TV schedule. 🧐🤫

Reactions: 13
I don't want to out him as his name will probably be on the credits! We were having an innocent discussion about the kind of role models kids have now vs back in the day and he mentioned they've been working on a mini series that will document the BTS of the rise in Influencers and YouTubers. Its being worked on at the minute (sounds like a Channel 5 kind of thing....) But Mrs Hinch and a couple of others that sound like they could be in Gleam's Portfolio have been filming interviews and segments for something that's being put together for next year's TV schedule. 🧐🤫

Possibly, they said the photoshoot was to get some up to date pictures as they were joining a pr firm……I think it’s belle pr….same company that they went to the ntas with…..mrs hinch is on their books as well…..so you could be into something there!

Reactions: 3
Possibly, they said the photoshoot was to get some up to date pictures as they were joining a pr firm……I think it’s belle pr….same company that they went to the ntas with…..mrs hinch is on their books as well…..so you could be into something there!
Whether they are actually are part of this new show or not, its a bit coincidental with the PR Firm & Photoshoot with them wearing outfits they don't normally wear with a full on studio, photographer, stylist and hair and make up etc... wonder how the PR company will sweep the White Moose Hotel and Non Essential Hairline treatment in the height of the Pandemic shitshows under the rug!! 😂

Reactions: 4
Whether they are actually are part of this new show or not, its a bit coincidental with the PR Firm & Photoshoot with them wearing outfits they don't normally wear with a full on studio, photographer, stylist and hair and make up etc... wonder how the PR company will sweep the White Moose Hotel and Non Essential Hairline treatment in the height of the Pandemic shitshows under the rug!! 😂
I agree….pretty sure they re def joining that pr firm and like you say bit of a coincidence that some of the people mentioned to be in this show are with the same firm…..

Reactions: 1
How funny, was just reading some of the comments on the photos on swft store and some people have commented if you want the original go to Cole Buxton…so I had a look, some of the stuff is VERY similar! Lol! His stuff is even more expensive though! But looks like he has been running a while longer from what I can see!

Reactions: 7
Watching Lucy’s London vlog and elle is pushing Suzuki swift around in the buggy with the white noise machine literally touching his head almost 🙈🙈 I have never seen anyone use this in public before apart from her and Cary’s!?
Guilty of using one because my child is a nightmare, HOWEVER I breastfeed so it's pretty impossible to go out anywhere alone 😵 however Elle is using formula.

Post partum and all that comes with it (hairloss, weight issues, no sleep) is INSANELY HARD, I truly can't believe Elle hasn't discussed it with her followers or used it for content.

I also lost a lot of hair post partum however fail to have any sympathy for her as she's a lying manipulative cat fish 🙃

Reactions: 22
I don’t think I’ve ever found her so smug and annoying as she was in that last vlog

Elle Darby #37 Another new clothing range from Sleezy. Arm & a leg for socks, Conyes got it easy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.