Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still makes me cackle that whenever I try to google his merch website it comes up with South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Makes me laugh Jennifer West replied to someones comment trying to defend them and then got closed down and didn't reply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
still makes me cackle that whenever I try to google his merch website it comes up with South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and even when you put Swft store into Google a shoe brand called Swft shop comes up 😂 Poor branding on Conman’s part picking a business name that you can’t find through a Google search.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope they address the comments, the prices are bleeping hilarious, who do they think they are

He hasn't even built an audience/fan base, branding is very poor

Reactions: 13
and even when you put Swft store into Google a shoe brand called Swft shop comes up 😂 Poor branding on Conman’s part picking a business name that you can’t find through a Google search.
Ironically the only thing swift about them is biscuit gorging.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She stated not that long ago, that she’s only posting videos that she loves and have amazing content. Please will someone explain what that current vlog was for? It’s scrappy, poorly edited, mix matched and boring af. Me thinks someone is panicking they’re becoming irrelevant because the market is saturated.

Why all the pics of baby online? exposing your child for likes etc and freebies... its wrong on so many levels, these people make it easy for peados to get thier photos .. i cant understand who thinks that thousands of people are interested in thier kid.. your making a profile of a baby who has no consent ... sick

Reactions: 14
I really think she found dress shopping post partum really upsetting and really struggled to find a dress, hence the lack of footage. I know she said about Saint the first day, but she said he was more settled the second day, plus they had 5 other people who could've got footage. I think she thought it would be like when she went dress shopping with Carys who looked amazing in all her dresses and all her friends hyped her up. Instead you could tell when Lucy was talking about her in her vlog it was as very much 'Elle loves the dress' rather than we love with dress, it seemed like they were all being very cautious about what they said...

Reactions: 16
I noticed that too!!! i acc had to go on his insta to go on the exact website 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are they going to be on billboards? New TV show hence needing publicists and photo shoot?? Omg, I can’t wait for the general public to become aware of these two, Make or Break take 2! 🤣😂🤣😂
lol I think their made up game is growing their egos a bit too much, CON isn’t even verified on Instagram, so he’s not that of a big deal.

***Breaking News*** Belly Carby is dying her hair pink.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think the fact we got no wedding shopping footage shows she’s so insecure with her post partum body. She’s also not spoke about her body hardly, or milked the before and after pics like Carys does, jumping on the body positivity bandwagon, which would be good for Elle to show to her younger audience. Not even had any clickbaited Q&A about her post baby sex life which we know they desperately clickbaited during her pregnancy. I think she’s deeply struggling which is sad because there’s nothing wrong with her body, just the lies she puts on no doubt to impress Conman so he doesn’t run off.

Reactions: 15
I really think she found dress shopping post partum really upsetting and really struggled to find a dress, hence the lack of footage. I know she said about Saint the first day, but she said he was more settled the second day, plus they had 5 other people who could've got footage. I think she thought it would be like when she went dress shopping with Carys who looked amazing in all her dresses and all her friends hyped her up. Instead you could tell when Lucy was talking about her in her vlog it was as very much 'Elle loves the dress' rather than we love with dress, it seemed like they were all being very cautious about what they said...
I haven’t watched the vlog but I still don’t understand why she took Saint with her especially all the way to London for it. It wasn’t like the shop was nearby their house where Con could drive by and get Saint if he was unsettled and take him home. She needs to remember he’s a young baby, not an accessory for Instagram photos.

Reactions: 20
Now I’m not being funny but…do Elle and Saint HAVE to be in a pic advertising a brand that’s not actually hers? We get it, you’re Elle Angle boo, and you birthed a child, and you have a vampire as a boyfriend oh sorry FIANCÉE, but do you really need to be in the pic that’s trying to advertise the clothes?? 🙄😴 that would put me right off buying anything

I haven’t watched the vlog but I still don’t understand why she took Saint with her especially all the way to London for it. It wasn’t like the shop was nearby their house where Con could drive by and get Saint if he was unsettled and take him home. She needs to remember he’s a young baby, not an accessory for Instagram photos.
Don’t get this at all either. Surely Connors capable of having him for one night. I love my children dearly but wouldn’t cross my mind to take them wedding dress shopping

Reactions: 9
Not a size XXXsmall BUT absolutely nothing wrong with her figure/shape, she’s just had a baby, its so sad that she hides behind filters and posing like she’s tit herself!! She looks so much better when standing normal, if she has a pair of boots or trainers she’d look great.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Not a size XXXsmall BUT absolutely nothing wrong with her figure/shape, she’s just had a baby, its so sad that she hides behind filters and posing like she’s tit herself!! She looks so much better when standing normal, if she has a pair of boots or trainers she’d look great.
She’s about a size 16 on the bottom. The sooner she accepts it, embraces it and dresses to accentuate it, she’d look fine. Unfortunately she behaves like a deluded, irresponsible twit and needs to get a grip. The more lies she tells, the sooner her insta-world will come tumbling down.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.