Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched Lucy’s video, who I have to say I love. I find her very genuine and easier to watch as she’s more ‘normal’, even with the slow talking! And Elle came across so different on her video than she does on her own, far quieter, seemed a little insecure etc. It was bizarre to see actually! I agree with others that she is also feeling very badly about her postpartum body hence the reason why there has been no real haul videos postpartum. I also think she’s avoiding YouTube more because it’s quite clear that she looks nothing like the girl you see on her Instagram and she’s maybe trying to lose the weight quick before it becomes apparent to all of the angels. I do feel for her to be honest.

Reactions: 26
Dying to know what that photo shoot was for!?

Let me get this striaght… so Con has been working on his brand for 5 years, 6 months, 3 years then 3 months. Which one is it guys!? They can’t even get the timeline correct in the same damn sentence 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It just makes me chuckle when she says she’s a small/8 or whatever it is when Lucy is open and honest about being a size 10-12 and looks a lot smaller than Elle!
I couldn’t give a rats arse what size Elle is but it’s the lying that is so toxic!

Reactions: 30
It just makes me sad that all these young girls are following a life that isn’t real, a face hidden by filters, a body completely altered by photo shop and all think it’s attainable 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Not a size XXXsmall BUT absolutely nothing wrong with her figure/shape, she’s just had a baby, its so sad that she hides behind filters and posing like she’s tit herself!! She looks so much better when standing normal, if she has a pair of boots or trainers she’d look great.
Easily a size 12

She carts that poor baby everywhere because SHE isn’t ready what about what’s actually best for the child?? Don’t get me wrong mums with there children the love but she seems so OTT with it it’s like she is co dependant in that baby. SMOTHERED springs to mind

Reactions: 7
What the hell is up with her philtrum in that vlog? It's looking so weird and twisted when she speaks. Waaaaay too much filler and a lip flip by the looks. Her face is like a rubber mask. Absolutely shocking on such a young woman, no need of it

Reactions: 10
She said in the vlog the photoshoot was for ‘official photos’ because they are now using a publicist hahahaha bleeping publicist

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think by law they have to have a return policy, 28days? Surely as well like most places if it’s for Christmas ( gift) they give a longer return date as long as labels etc are intact.
Yep legally they have to offer returns when selling goods which are unseen until received (like their online business). This always annoyed me when she very first released Angelle collection and said no Returns because she can’t do that. She’s clearly never checked policy on this

Reactions: 5
Watching Lucy’s London vlog and elle is pushing Suzuki swift around in the buggy with the white noise machine literally touching his head almost 🙈🙈 I have never seen anyone use this in public before apart from her and Cary’s!?

Reactions: 11
Watching Lucy’s London vlog and elle is pushing Suzuki swift around in the buggy with the white noise machine literally touching his head almost 🙈🙈 I have never seen anyone use this in public before apart from her and Cary’s!?
That’s so bizarre! Their babies are an inconvenience they just want them to sleep all the time

Reactions: 15
That’s so bizarre! Their babies are an inconvenience they just want them to sleep all the time
Well just to be awake so she can make him smile and shove a camera in his face to post on the ‘gram and hashtag it #IMadeHim #BestMumEver. Then proceeds to drag him around London like another photo prop.

Reactions: 10

Just bringing this back
The way she sits there and plays the victim… You LITERALLY asked a business, an independent business to stay there for FREE. Talking about working her ass off… HAHAHAH, duck off your silly wonky eyed melon, work your ass off? Walking round day to day, filming your fake ass self and sitting in the comfort of you home which is paid for by these brain washed children watching your tit, buying your sweat shop merch… yeah you really worked your ass off. Delusional, absolutely delusional. You only hated it because someone called you out and you could do duck all about it, couldn’t delete comments, no point in blocking as these people don’t follow you, you had no control over someone calling you out in broad day light. You got what you deserved 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.