Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have lost all her baby weight. Yet again shes Queen of editing so can't be sure.
She's not outing herself in vlogs either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how con messed up the tesla wheels that badly. anyone whos driven one knows how good the sensors in the car are, it’s practically impossible to hit something

Reactions: 6
If you didn’t know any better you’d think that picture was a caricature. Elle needs to ease up on the fillers. Those lips are not a good look hun.
Also I would feel like such a loser making that face ON PURPOSE 😂 like thinking I look good 😂 bless

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After seeing her recent Instagram story I tried the filter she used on my own face. WOW! I feel sad that influencers with a huge following use these filters on their faces still and the Majority Of their following is young teenage girls. My daughter is 9 and i Dread the day she wants a Instagram. You have your makeup professionally done, why still use a filter that totally changes the look of your face🙈 I really don’t understand it!

Reactions: 17
After seeing her recent Instagram story I tried the filter she used on my own face. WOW! I feel sad that influencers with a huge following use these filters on their faces still and the Majority Of their following is young teenage girls. My daughter is 9 and i Dread the day she wants a Instagram. You have your makeup professionally done, why still use a filter that totally changes the look of your face🙈 I really don’t understand it!
Yea I quite often test the filters out! It makes me feel better about myself when I realise they’ve filtered the living daylights out of themselves! When you see how much they alter your face it’s crazy, I don’t recognise myself half the time! I don’t understand why people do it thought especially when they film videos where we can see what they look like? Don’t get me wrong, I love a good filter, but not to the point where it doesn’t even look like me and I’m not plastering myself all over the internet and don’t have to worry about the impact and influence I’m having on people!

Reactions: 7
And as if by magic, her hips have returned in connors candid picture of her 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mrs potato head lips
Funnily enough Mrs Potato Head was my 1st thought as well!! 🤣

I love having Lip filler, but a sensible amount as I have naturally thin lips and I usually have 1/2 ml put in every 6-9 months on the advice and care of a professional who has been honest in the past and says I don't need any more than that so my lips look in proportion. Elle must have about 25ml pumped in by cement mixer every 3 months by the look of it 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.