Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep my babies nails really short and he still manages to scratch himself all the time
You can see the length of his nails in the picture, they aren’t even close to really short. My little girl will occasionally scratch herself but she’s never had multiple scratches over his face like SSS does

Reactions: 4
On this note does anyone have any bath recommendations? Fun places for food and bars and whatnot. I’m going for nye and got excited when she posted that list then saw the chains I have in my home town and was like hmm back to the drawing board
Theres a great Instagram called @BathEats that lists sooooo many amazing hidden gems! I’m always in there looking for something new to try.
Make sure you book in advance as it’s hard to get in anywhere on a Weekend let alone New Years!

No doubt she’ll go in the middle of half term when it’s super busy so she can get her photo ops in and think people are watching in awe, when really they’ll be wondering what the hell is going on!

(side note, that’s where I went today and I wasn’t impressed 🙈)
How funny, I also went there today and was not impressed 😂 very lack lustre and annoys me that the cafe isn open anymore so can’t even get a coffee unless you want to stand in the rain.

I was on the look out for Carby and was half expecting a cOoooNn any moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She wants LOTS of babies- oh boo you just wait until Saint is moving around your white company house- makes me giggle when people say they want ALL THE BABIES befor there first has even started crawling and causing mischief! You just wait boo the best is yet to come 😂
Exactly this! I thought my three year old had mastered potty training until he was struck with a stomach bug which made him scared to go to the toilet two months later of pooing his pants constantly holding it in we finally have mastered the toilet again! 😂

Reactions: 2
How funny, I also went there today and was not impressed 😂 very lack lustre and annoys me that the cafe isn open anymore so can’t even get a coffee unless you want to stand in the rain.

I was on the look out for Carby and was half expecting a cOoooNn any moment
Yes I agree, I do like a nice garden centre cafe tbh 🤣

Nah she’s too famous for that, someone might want a selfie with Suzuki
Lucy is such a hands on mum and always does things with the kids that you think it would rub off on Ellie belly. But it’s not glam enough for the ‘gram’ to take Suzuki Swift to soft play or a baby sensory group! I’m sure those groups aren’t beige or ‘white company’ enough for her also.

Reactions: 22
Lucy is such a hands on mum and always does things with the kids that you think it would rub off on Ellie belly. But it’s not glam enough for the ‘gram’ to take Suzuki Swift to soft play or a baby sensory group! I’m sure those groups aren’t beige or ‘white company’ enough for her also.
I think he's a bit young for soft play

Reactions: 1
That's 3 times she's dragged him to London within the last 2 months. Why does she think it's so special in London? I live here and yesterday a pigeon shat on my phone screen as I came out of Baker Street Station. 😭😭😭🤣

Suppose the only time Suzuki sees any colour or sensory experiences is on the train from Trowbridge to Paddington.

Still can't believe she didn't cash in during the height of the pandemic with a beige range of Angelle Collection face masks! 💲💲💲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That's 3 times she's dragged him to London within the last 2 months. Why does she think it's so special in London? I live here and yesterday a pigeon shat on my phone screen as I came out of Baker Street Station. 😭😭😭🤣

Suppose the only time Suzuki sees any colour or sensory experiences is on the train from Trowbridge to Paddington.

Still can't believe she didn't cash in during the height of the pandemic with a beige range of Angelle Collection face masks! 💲💲💲
Poor little Saint will be absolutely bozz-eyed when he starts any sort of nursery/pre-school. Imagine ALL those colours in one place?!!! It will send him into sensory overload.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs even got a filter on when she’s having her make up done! She’s awful.

Reactions: 12
You guys on here crack me up love this thread you guys are hilarious! That selfie couple pages back full Pete Burns vibes there 🙈🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Why does she drag him with her to london when she’s going for work? Not as if she’s nobody at home to take him 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
She wouldn’t stoop down to a baby group! Who do you think she is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so bloody selfish it’s unreal. What on earth is poor Suzuki doing whilst she’s getting caked up? Such an unnecessary trip for a young baby, where is Con?
I think Con is there with them too as he’s posted about a shoot, looks like the same shape arched windows as behind Elle

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here but just spotted this on ITS - new collection maybe?
Lol because she’s such a loyal rep for ITS. She never wore or promoted her line after she collected her paycheck. Just saw it as an easy payday and another photo shoot where she gets glamed up and have a team buff her massive ego. She has to work to pay for that wedding so I’m sure she will be doing a lot more paid or promotional work. Wonder how many Hello Fresh meals she will cook now till the wedding too.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.