Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gunna regret those massive lips when she looks back, jesus they look disgusting

As for her photoshopping, it's getting out of hand. Elle if your that confident do a try on haul on your YouTube? Try some bikinis on, show us your size XXXXS body.

There's nothing wrong with her size, she just need's to own her large hips and bust
Exactly! No ones asking her to go as full on as her frenemy Carys Whittaker and stand in her underwear and show off her half naked body 24/7 but just to post a photo without all the photoshopping. I’m not Elle’s biggest fan however if she dropped the fake persona and the real housewives, molly-mae wannabe act, I would find her much more likeable as I used to quite enjoy her a few years back.

I feel like she’s going to look back in years to come and see that she spent a chunk of her life being someone she’s not because she thought that’s what people wanted to see.

Reactions: 22
I get the feeling this photo shoot is some kind of postpartum family photo shoot for the Angles so she can be like “look how good and skinny I look so soon after a baby” which is kind of sick and totally un-relatable for other new mums.
Even sadder that she still had to photoshop it to high heaven too!

Reactions: 20
I hobe feel sick seeing all that make up plastered on her face, so much caked of. Her poor skin.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure why she overlines her already massive lips? What’s the point in getting lip filler if you are going to draw a brown mustache above them
I think it’s the filters? I tired a couple of them and they were all blur central, but they all had a brown over line on the lips. It really grossed me out, felt like I had dried on gravy on my face, and I promise I never do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s the filters? I tired a couple of them and they were all blur central, but they all had a brown over line on the lips. It really grossed me out, felt like I had dried on gravy on my face, and I promise I never do.
It must be a mix of both. She has too much lip filler, overlines and THEN uses these ridiculous filters! 😬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Funny how she hasn’t done any try on fashion hauls on her YouTube since giving birth, the last one she did was when she released that horrendous ITS collection

Reactions: 17
Funny how she hasn’t done any try on fashion hauls on her YouTube since giving birth, the last one she did was when she released that horrendous ITS collection

Nooo she did that horrendous coat try of thing on her IG the other week. Legit managed to look like a giant sack of potatoes in every one she tried, which is an achievement really being able to ruin ALL of the coats she tried on. 10 points going to ellybelly GRYFFINDOR!! 🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
C22B454D-7B2D-4EA9-8E1B-2CED2C89CC79.jpeg
Does she have to take credit for absolutely everything . Or always reverts it back to her .

Reactions: 15
Belly's Lips or a Monkey's Arse?

The first person to get all 4 right wins an all expenses paid trip to Disney Orlando and a year's worth supply of Hello Fresh.
Hmmmm, my guess is: 1st is monkey arse, 2nd is monkey arse, 3rd is monkey arse, and finally 4th is monkey arse

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 819353Does she have to take credit for absolutely everything . Or always reverts it back to her .
Your body grew him Elle but it took someone else to make him 🙃😂

I love neutral colours but this is too much. You’d think there was a filter on it robbing all colour out of the photo. Baby clothes are so cute and they come in lovely colours but poor Saint is pretty much always in beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your body grew him Elle but it took someone else to make him 🙃😂

I love neutral colours but this is too much. You’d think there was a filter on it robbing all colour out of the photo. Baby clothes are so cute and they come in lovely colours but poor Saint is pretty much always in beige.
Not only does she push her bland boring fashion colors on him but she also forget to put his trousers on too. @ Bland boring Belly Carby it takes 2 to make a baby don’t keep giving yourself all the credit hunnnii.

Reactions: 7
Belly's Lips or a Monkey's Arse?

The first person to get all 4 right wins an all expenses paid trip to Disney Orlando and a year's worth supply of Hello Fresh.
It’s just not worth entering unless there are choc digestives on offer too tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Course 'she' made him, he's beige. GET SOME COLOUR on him!!! All for the aesthetically pleasing. Pathetic. Such a lovely baby too.

Reactions: 10
I hope they come crushing down to earth tomorrow when they realise no one wants their crappy cheap made menswear that there’s already 100’s more better brands to purchase it from and is no gap in the market to be filled by the angle queen. Tossers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sunset golden hour at the beach, yes - a strip of sun in a multi story carpark, no. It’s not a ✨vibe✨ sorry boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sunset golden hour at the beach, yes - a strip of sun in a multi story carpark, no. It’s not a ✨vibe✨ sorry boo.
Not just any multi-storey car park either…. RETURN OF THE PISS STAINED CAR PARK GUYS. It’s a momentous day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.