Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the blurry wobbly lines it’s actually hilarious
Lol I just can’t get past the remnants of chocolate biscuits left around her mouth. The brown lips really don’t do her any favors.

She seems to have lost all her baby weight. Yet again shes Queen of editing so can't be sure.
She's not outing herself in vlogs either.
I live right by her, see he around. She has NOT lost her baby weight. This is photo shop. Again my Belly Carly is lying on socials and then going home and eating her Deliveroos she has wayy too often.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is probably a very controversial opinion but it cringes the life out of me seeing mothers carry on like teenagers. Imagine when Saint is in school in a few years time and all his friends can see his mother all over insta trying to be sexy. Mortifying for him carry yourself with a bit of decorum Belly 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Next thread title: Elle Darby has potato lips, let's not forget those photoshopped hips!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else baffled with her new insta photo how she has dropped about four dresses sizes in two weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s actually so bad because with not thatttt much effort really she could actually look the way she edits herself to be in her pics. She just needs to stop shovelling the biscuits and hit that #homegym

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure why she overlines her already massive lips? What’s the point in getting lip filler if you are going to draw a brown mustache above them

• Haha
Reactions: 23
2CA45088-FF0E-4D62-A55B-0D1816204487.png

Hi guys! Been reading these threads for a long time and this is my first time posting. I’m a bit late to the party but just noticed this awful photo shopping! Is it just me or has she tried to blur out and shape a jawline but it’s gone terribly wrong!!!

Reactions: 9
Lol I just can’t get past the remnants of chocolate biscuits left around her mouth. The brown lips really don’t do her any favors.

I live right by her, see he around. She has NOT lost her baby weight. This is photo shop. Again my Belly Carly is lying on socials and then going home and eating her Deliveroos she has wayy too often.
😂🤣 …. Ohh hi neighbour, I never see her and I’m just round the corner

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t understand why you’d go to the effort of posting clearly edited and photoshopped photos of yourself when your own fiancé posts an unedited photo on insta stories and exposes the fact your photos have been very retouched.

Reactions: 20
Don’t understand why you’d go to the effort of posting clearly edited and photoshopped photos of yourself when your own fiancé posts an unedited photo on insta stories and exposes the fact your photos have been very retouched.
It's because deep down, she's incredibly insecure about her appearance. Comments on her Instagram or TikTok calling her out on editing/photoshopping are instantly deleted and the users blocked. Conjob clearly doesn't help with his comments sometimes and we all know he follows much younger women on Insta. She tries so hard to portay this perfect lifestyle when we know it's anything but.

Reactions: 14
Do you know what though, she looks fine! Stop trying to fit into clothes too small! Seriously she’d be so much more relatable if she stopped with all the fake tit, she looks nothing like her insta pics.

Reactions: 20
It's because deep down, she's incredibly insecure about her appearance. Comments on her Instagram or TikTok calling her out on editing/photoshopping are instantly deleted and the users blocked. Conjob clearly doesn't help with his comments sometimes and we all know he follows much younger women on Insta. She tries so hard to portay this perfect lifestyle when we know it's anything but.
Very true. Exactly it also won’t help that she’s got a partner like Conman who only seems to compliment her or hype her up when she’s dolled up to the max and wearing revealing outfits. Yes we don’t know what he’s like behind closed doors but from what we see it seems he’s only satisfied if she’s fitting the mould of his own preference for a woman to be like - working out, starting to get in shape again, having her hair and makeup done, wearing revealing outfits. Would he have hyped her up in the wedding dress posts last week if she didn’t have her cleavage and legs out? I’m not too sure.
Personally I don’t think he does much for her self-esteem.

Reactions: 12
She's gunna regret those massive lips when she looks back, jesus they look disgusting

As for her photoshopping, it's getting out of hand. Elle if your that confident do a try on haul on your YouTube? Try some bikinis on, show us your size XXXXS body.

There's nothing wrong with her size, she just need's to own her large hips and bust

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.