Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In The tit x Carby Darby Round 2

She didn't even wear the 1st collab outside of the house.... wonder how long it takes until Katie gets gifted the unsellable stuff in a black bin bag again!

Suppose the good news is the AnGeLs will be able to buy it at full price at the launch, then return it and re-buy it 2 weeks later when it's all reduced to £5 each 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She was probably getting jealous that carys had so many in the style collections and begged for another… which hopefully will be another flop. No one needs another giant gold shiny dress made out of plastic.

p.s. can’t wait to see what her size is listed as on the ITS website this time. XS hunny!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she’s doing in the style again…the people she has tagged as doing her make up etc are at a studio in shoreditch….the in the style account shows some big country house type place as the location for their shoot and then two girls walking holding hands where they ve asked can you guess who it is, no offence but both girls in the story look far to slim to be Elle…..I can’t think who she would be shooting with though!

Reactions: 5
Never known a wall change shape so much in 3 different pictures, maybe she's shooting for a new film. "Elle Carby and the magical warped wall"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she’s doing in the style again…the people she has tagged as doing her make up etc are at a studio in shoreditch….the in the style account shows some big country house type place as the location for their shoot and then two girls walking holding hands where they ve asked can you guess who it is, no offence but both girls in the story look far to slim to be Elle…..I can’t think who she would be shooting with though!
damn you’re right. Hmmm what is she up to… posing with her mouth open no doubt

Reactions: 2
Also, I get that you can lose weight. But how have her hips just disappeared. Something weird about that, I’ve never known bone structure change like that. Something smells like…. Photoshop 😛

Reactions: 12
Also, I get that you can lose weight. But how have her hips just disappeared. Something weird about that, I’ve never known bone structure change like that. Something smells like…. Photoshop 😛
Yea I have wide hips and yes sometimes they re wider because of weight gain but when I lose it, my hips will only go back to a certain size as it is just the way my bones are sadly! Lol! I can’t physically lose more weight to make them smaller as there is no more to be lost! My hips are just wide and that’s that!!

Reactions: 5
She's photoshopped herself so much slimmer she literally made herself look small chested, tf???????? And it's so poorly photoshopped as well, so many blurs and bendy lines, I'd be so embarrassed 🥴

Reactions: 13
How many rounds of Facetune has those pics had bloody hell. Nothing wrong with a belly and a double chin at all but how can you edit yourself like that when everyone sees what you really look like on your YouTube?!

Reactions: 10
Not only does she look nothing like that, but the caption 'eat your greens'. Elle hun, when's the last time you ate a vegetable that wasn't mixed in with a #gifted hello fresh meal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why's she so desperate to look like Mollie Mae? 😭😭😅
That’s what I thought, it’s quite embarrassing really. You see it in how she speaks at times and the things she says that she’s just trying to be Molly-Mae.

Now take the baby face filter off and let us see what you really look like Elle.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker but I cannot believe the state of that poor babies face, he has scratches all over it from his nails! You can see in the latest story how long his nails are ☹ It’s pure laziness. Too busy taking pictures of him and her stupid beige house to bother cutting his nails.
Not sticking up for her but have you ever tried cutting a babies nails? 😅😅 Mine constantly has her hands in her mouth or is flapping her hands around it’s difficult

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.