Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could just be me being old fashioned (however I'm only 25) but I think it's so tacky to have your boobs spilling out and a leg slit on a wedding dress 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm 27 and completely agree with you - especially as the venue her and Con have chosen is so up-market and classy and these dresses are just the opposite of that 😐

Reactions: 30
Can’t believe they let her hold her potentially poopy sicky baby wearing a dress! When we went to finalise alterations to my sisters wedding dress my son was 2 and the woman in there practically made him sit in the corner with his arms and legs crossed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes going to be the ultimate goddess/sex symbol/everymans dream doll walking down that isle anglesssss and don't you forget it hunaaaayyyy😉💋

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but she looks bleeping trashy in both of those dresses. Money really can’t buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Isn't it bad luck for Con Job to see his fiance in a wedding dress before the big day, even if it is just on the gram? Can't see this marriage lasting long 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
EVERY single dress she’s posted is so booby and idk if it’s just me being old fashioned but it does not scream the ‘classy’ vibe she claims to go for.

classy and Ellie Belly don’t go together. Plus how cringe do you think the bridal associates were with her god awful Chavy orange tan in those beautiful dresses!

Isn't it bad luck for Con Job to see his fiance in a wedding dress before the big day, even if it is just on the gram? Can't see this marriage lasting long 🤣
Sad how all these private moments most people keep between themselves are all for the angles 📐 and the gram. It’s more important to make her follows believe her fake full live that keep these special moments for her soon to be husband. Impress the people that count most Ellie!

Has she left her god awful cheap tan on Suzuki Swifts head? Lol getting him all ‘AuTuMnAl’ and in season with a hint of orange.
3F7ED5FA-3B91-42F6-A633-1EBBB39B81C0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Those dresses she’s tried on are super tacky. Wow. I’d be so embarrassed walking down the aisle wearing a dress like that

Reactions: 14
Of course she keeps going (none of these are mine) after every post because NO ONE is good enough angle to know what THE princess belly carby is going to wear on her wedding day. Someone tell her no one gives a duck and she’s not Kate Middleton

Reactions: 24
classy and Ellie Belly don’t go together. Plus how cringe do you think the bridal associates were with her god awful Chavy orange tan in those beautiful dresses!

Sad how all these private moments most people keep between themselves are all for the angles 📐 and the gram. It’s more important to make her follows believe her fake full live that keep these special moments for her soon to be husband. Impress the people that count most Ellie!

Has she left her god awful cheap tan on Suzuki Swifts head? Lol getting him all ‘AuTuMnAl’ and in season with a hint of orange. View attachment 810135
Why does she have to keep announcing that everything in her life is or is going perfect?

Reactions: 10
The dress is definitely just what Con man would want/think she looks hot in not what she would want herself. She determined to give off Milf energy because he's always so critical of her when she doesn't exercise etc.

Side note but jesus Saint is very very cute

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course she keeps going (none of these are mine) after every post because NO ONE is good enough angle to know what THE princess belly carby is going to wear on her wedding day. Someone tell her no one gives a duck and she’s not Kate Middleton
She's not even Meghan or Beatrice 😄

their wedding will be so camp, she's going to make count con look a right prick. Hope they honeymoon in transylvania, be nice for him to look up some of his relatives

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.