Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EVERY single dress she’s posted is so booby and idk if it’s just me being old fashioned but it does not scream the ‘classy’ vibe she claims to go for.

Is it just me or does Saint look photoshopped in? The outline and lighting around him just doesn’t seem right..

oh I’m sure she would of pulled the “don’t you know who I am? Universal studios would be nothing with out me” line out of her ass but whether the boutique has gone for it we will soon find out!
She’s not mentioned the wedding club shop yet so maybe she’s still working on it 😂
..and there we have it, she’s posted the bridal shop name now so she must of wangled herself a discount!
No ad declared though of course.
Here she is putting her dirty hooves on an expensive dress

6881EDB3-6A34-44DB-95B8-91B954C0D4FD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The thing I hate are the slits!!! Sooooooooo high up, like we're back with her being on the edge of flashing her vagina to everyone, I don't get the need for it??? Doesn't make here look better/slimmer/elongated in any way, actually gets me nervous whenever I see her with something so high up to her crotch, aaaaaagh 🥴
She wants to take the #forgottentrouser look to a whole new crack level.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well those dresses fitted her and most wedding dress shop only stock size 14 as that's the average. Well it was when I got married but that was 7 years ago now. So she's a 14 currently.
They often have stuff to help do up a dress that doesn’t fit. I watch too much #sayyestothedress

Reactions: 3
I bet she’s gone for a more figure hugging dress but will have a really dramatic over skirt!

Reactions: 9
I wonder what’s become of the old unused crib mattress that been slung out of Suzuki’s crib? Donated to charity maybe?! Or lobbed in a bin

Reactions: 4
Those dresses were exactly what I’d have pictured her wearing. Will be interesting to see what’s she’s actually gone for, as I think she’s posted these to throw us off the scent a bit. I definitely see a huge Cinderella style dress for her though 😅

Reactions: 16
She's going to insist on singing a duet with him at the reception isn't she 😭🤣😭🤣😭

I can show you my crypt
Painted black, it's spooky and splendid
Tell me, Angle, now when did
You last get gifted a Hello Fresh box?
I can open your eyes
Doesn't matter if their looking in different directions,
Over, sideways and under
On a magic white company vibes carpet ride

A whole new world
With my DIY dadbod daddy dreamboat
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Or say "a size XS you must be dreaming"
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you 💕
Holy duck, I literally sang that and it was the best moment of my life, I'm in tears 🤣🤣🤣

ROARING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i always think you should look classy and elegant on your wedding day opposed to sexy and booby.. but that’s just my opinion! She’s 100% gone for a different dress and that’s why she’s posted big ones to throw us off. I think something figure hugging to show that waist 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She's going to insist on singing a duet with him at the reception isn't she 😭🤣😭🤣😭

I can show you my crypt
Painted black, it's spooky and splendid
Tell me, Angle, now when did
You last get gifted a Hello Fresh box?
I can open your eyes
Doesn't matter if their looking in different directions,
Over, sideways and under
On a magic white company vibes carpet ride

A whole new world
With my DIY dadbod daddy dreamboat
No one to tell us, "No"
Or where to go
Or say "a size XS you must be dreaming"
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you 💕
Screaming like bellie when she's told no more digestives or when con artist traps his balls in his coffin lid 😭😭😭😭😄😄😄😄😄🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.