Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I'm late to this party I've only just took a look at her channel because someone said shes the one gemma louise miles copies and omfg I only lasted about 5 mins. How annoying is she and her sister. I could have smashed up the tv. Her sister keep calling her "boo" just got on my last nerve. Will not be watching ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being the poor bastard that tries on those dresses after her - going to reek of fake tan and marylands 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder will it be #giftexperience or #kindlydiscounted 😭
oh I’m sure she would of pulled the “don’t you know who I am? Universal studios would be nothing with out me” line out of her ass but whether the boutique has gone for it we will soon find out!
She’s not mentioned the wedding club shop yet so maybe she’s still working on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
makes her look so much bigger than she is, the boobs and excess fabric jesus christ

she's going to look horrendous and NOT classy at all!1
I think the phrase we’re looking for is “truly delusional”…also she looks orange compared to SSS

Reactions: 6
I think the second dress actually suits her, or at least the way she's photoshopped it does, even though it's a bit booby for my taste, so are her boobs in general, so if she likes it, that's fine 🙂

The thing I hate are the slits!!! Sooooooooo high up, like we're back with her being on the edge of flashing her vagina to everyone, I don't get the need for it??? Doesn't make here look better/slimmer/elongated in any way, actually gets me nervous whenever I see her with something so high up to her crotch, aaaaaagh 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could just be me being old fashioned (however I'm only 25) but I think it's so tacky to have your boobs spilling out and a leg slit on a wedding dress 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.