Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see her wearing something with straps off the shoulders and a sweetheart neck line and probably fitted to the thighs and then flares out at the bottom, like a fish tale type, and probably her hair up in a bun for, something like the photo ive posted
She'll look like Jessica Rabbit in that and will have to stand in that contorted position she does with her hand digging into her side to pull her in more.

I wonder if she will remember to put a skirt on on her wedding day !
Maybe she'll just wear a pelmet!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will remember to put a skirt on on her wedding day !
depends if she’s gone for one of the Berta dresses as most of them look like you have nothing on! You’ve got to have the figure of an ironing board to pull of this look though

8DC0182B-E474-482B-B667-37B8036CC5F9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure she would go figure hugging on the hips, she is far to insecure about them, probably more so since the birth of baby biscuit.

Tight on top, some boobage, and lots of fabric from the waist down!

Reactions: 23
Screaming like bellie when she's told no more digestives or when con artist traps his balls in his coffin lid 😭😭😭😭😄😄😄😄😄🙌
Ffs I’m literally as dead as Con laughing at these comments. 😂 you’re not doing my post birth stitches any favours 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I really hadn’t give it much thought as to what wedding dress she might get but wow I didn’t expect it could be that tacky 🤣🤣 but it’s not surprising really is it

Reactions: 5
I’m just watching a video of hers from three years and oh my she was GORGEOUS!! No sign of using skin smoother on her videos back then either just naturally very, very attractive.

Reactions: 11
How in the hell has he managed to duck those wheels up already on the Tesla!?!? They’ve not even had the car that long! Jeeeeeeeez.

9EA087FE-9FDC-419F-B5F7-F34BF7869CF7.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What venue are they getting married at?
I don’t want to get into trouble but it’s a quaint little village in Wiltshire, picture postcard which has a Manor House. Hopefully that is enough of a clue without giving it away (sorry don’t want to get in trouble for privacy)

Reactions: 1
Someone on my Instagram just posted this, I feel sick 🤢🤢 honestly do not get the obsession!
What is wrong with people seriously!

I get it if it’s your friend or family member but I can never understand people who forn over celebrities and not even z list influencers!

Christ I was never that bad as a child when I followed the spice girls! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to get into trouble but it’s a quaint little village in Wiltshire, picture postcard which has a Manor House. Hopefully that is enough of a clue without giving it away (sorry don’t want to get in trouble for privacy)
Where theres lots of car racing! She’s probably chosen there to say she’s getting married in the Cotswolds.

Reactions: 3
If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's the hotel they went for her birthday in 2019 x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.