Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but feel sorry for this poor boy.
fancy dragging him all the way to London.
this part of his life shouldn’t be about his mums selfish, desperate validation. Your baby is literally only a baby once, just enjoy it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 27
She actually has her filler and Botox lady / Lucy’s SIL as a bridesmaid 💀💀

69567492-A616-44BC-B11E-8C237B1E5A6C.jpeg

What bridal store are they in I wonder?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes it's absolutely gorge! And very glam (and expensive) so why wouldn't Elle go there? She must be getting a #gifted dress 🙄
Was going to say that. She’s not going there cos they’ve not gifted her anything! Such a shame.

Reactions: 10
You know what really annoys me is she did an ASOS dress try on when they first got engaged but then made it clear she would never have any of those. Instead she has to go to London to get one. She’s trying to hard to be ‘one of the angels’ by doing an ASOS video but then pisses off to London for the real deal.

Reactions: 15
There is an amazing bridal shop in BOA.
No I had a horrible experience there! The woman who owns it (can’t remember her name but the shop is named after her) kept shoving me into Suzanne Neville dresses even though I didn’t like them! Also I wasn’t allowed to look at any dresses when I first went in; she knew better (!) so chose them for me. This was all way before covid by the way, back in 2012. I still have nightmares about her!

Just remembered, after my appointment she badgered me so much that I had to save the shop’s phone number as “do not answer”!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
No I had a horrible experience there! The woman who owns it (can’t remember her name but the shop is named after her) kept shoving me into Suzanne Neville dresses even though I didn’t like them! Also I wasn’t allowed to look at any dresses when I first went in; she knew better (!) so chose them for me. This was all way before covid by the way, back in 2012. I still have nightmares about her!

Just remembered, after my appointment she badgered me so much that I had to save the shop’s phone number as “do not answer”!!
LOOOOOOL she is literally, a Grade A twit. 🙊 👀

In fact her and Carby would go well together tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder what her something old, new, borrowed and blue will be on the day....

I'm guessing the 'New' will be the freshly fillered face and the 'Borrowed' will be a #Gifted dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Oh no!!😳 I’ve never been in only walked by and always love the dresses.

Reactions: 1
You know what really annoys me is she did an ASOS dress try on when they first got engaged but then made it clear she would never have any of those. Instead she has to go to London to get one. She’s trying to hard to be ‘one of the angels’ by doing an ASOS video but then pisses off to London for the real deal.
i remember that. She was like OBVIOUSLY I would never wear these guys it’s just a testing video 🙄 not everyone has the privilege to spend a silly amount of money on a dress elle.

Reactions: 10
WTF has she done to her face now?! She looks ridiculous. Don’t her sisters bother telling her she’s ruining her face?

Reactions: 11
i remember that. She was like OBVIOUSLY I would never wear these guys it’s just a testing video 🙄 not everyone has the privilege to spend a silly amount of money on a dress elle.
Oh God, the dress is going to be in "Oatmeal" isn't it... 😫🤣

Not White. Not Champagne. Bloody Oatmeal, with the Bridesmaids in a Beige Colourway. Little Suzuki in a Mocha SWFT loungewear two piece. Con Job will do that knobhead thing of wearing shoes with no socks 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s like “I’m relatable” but actually I think I’m better than you all

Reactions: 8
some of the ASOS dresses are actually really nice. No shame in wearing one at all! There’s one I would definitely wear if the time ever comes 😅 Just seems ridiculous that she’d do that video to appear relatable, and then go to London and get a (probably gifted) designer dress.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what her something old, new, borrowed and blue will be on the day....

I'm guessing the 'New' will be the freshly fillered face and the 'Borrowed' will be a #Gifted dress.
Blue will be our One Cup Wonders Blue balls cos he’ll be saving himself from his underage Instagram Tommy tanks ready for the wedding night…..

too far? Don’t care 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.