Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for the SWFT Trustpilot Feedback to start coming through to compare to the legendary Angle Collection reviews that are the gifts that keep on giving 🙌

"Baffled!" .... "Thieves!".... "So thin you could see my cellulite!" ... 🤣🤣🤣
Lmao what do these idiots expect

Reactions: 2
That filter she uses on her stories… wow. What’s the point in all these fillers to then just use a filter that changes your whole face?

Reactions: 11
Never in my life have I heard someone bang on so much about their 'Curtain Bangs'.

You've literally had the front strands of your hair trimmed a tiny bit shorter Hun, still doesn't distract from the fact that you're developing a serious case of Pillow Face.... though in that case, drawing those curtains together might come in handy.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
why does she have to drag Suzuki all the way to London to try on wedding dresses?
Their are tons of local bridal shops that sell high end designer dresses that she could support 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her face is huge, not attractive at all

Just makes her looks swollen... thought you were loosing weigbht Ell, the filler isn't helping

Reactions: 13
She's probably going to Suzanne Neville - she is based in London, is a British designer and Robin Gallant went there for her wedding dress too.

Reactions: 2
why does she have to drag Suzuki all the way to London to try on wedding dresses?
Their are tons of local bridal shops that sell high end designer dresses that she could support 🙄
It would really help her relatability if she did as you suggest. Local women who don’t have a lot of time or money on their hands to drag themselves to London at a moment’s fancy let alone with a baby would really be able to get a feel of what’s on offer around them for their big days.

Her pursuit to be someone and be seen in the right things is just so fake, transparent and ridiculous. Elle, if you read here why not support a local designer/dress shop and practice all those empowerment mantras you preach.

Reactions: 12
Got to start wedding dress shopping already to get the most content out of it for the gram. Sad when life events turn into that.

Reactions: 14
Got to start wedding dress shopping already to get the most content out of it for the gram. Sad when life events turn into that.
Forgot about their 'wedding'. Bet Count Con is putting major pressure on her to loose weight

but of course now they have a baby, it's on to the next event. Why can't she just normalise having a quiet spell in life and settling with a new born. it doesn't all have to be go go go money money money

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God she just doesn’t stop. What is the rush to fit all these massive life stages in?? (The obvious answer being content & money).

I can almost guarantee a month after the wedding she’ll be pregnant again, if not already trying at the time of the wedding. There just always has to be something going on, the attention must always been on the swifts 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God she just doesn’t stop. What is the rush to fit all these massive life stages in?? (The obvious answer being content & money).

I can almost guarantee a month after the wedding she’ll be pregnant again, if not already trying at the time of the wedding. There just always has to be something going on, the attention must always been on the swifts 🙄
I can see her announcing a pregnancy at the wedding. Either that or Carys will.

• Haha
I can see her announcing a pregnancy at the wedding. Either that or Carys will.
Not a bleeping chance she'll let Cary do that on HER day!! Imagine the uproar and tears, tantrums that will cause.

Jesus wept at the thoughts 🤣

Well I'm sure it won't be her first and last wedding 💒 CONman will sure do a runner when the money dries up or a younger Elle model appears.

It's sad that its so enviable.

• Haha
Carys will be breast feeding in the middle of the ceremony for maximum attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.