Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they aren’t following SSS. Shocking. His account is clearly only good enough when they want some gifted stuff 🙃😂

0BA0D0B7-34E0-4691-B25F-7C39AECD7D76.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've seen prisoners wear better tracksuits.

Vampire's don't wear tracksuits anyway, they wear well tailored suits and capes. Read your (very specific) Transylvanian based market Con Job!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do all the models keep wrapping their hands in the front of the jumpers!?😂 is this annoying anyone else!!😂

Reactions: 5
Her Instagram is a sea of beige :/ I like beige, I have nothing against neutrals. I stay clear myself because I can’t be trusted wearing them 🙈 dirt is attracted to me like a magnet as soon as I put anything light coloured on, the stress of trying to keep it clean just isn’t worth it! I love a bit of colour though, any colour, surely it wouldn’t hurt them to wear something vaguely colourful once in a while! I just can’t understand this influencers obsession with beige :/ no one I know in real life wears this much beige!!
50 shades of jobby

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😭😭😭😭I can’t

Acting like shes some wild child, hun we know you are in bed by 6pm with your digestives!

As for Conmans new brand well thats gonna flop init! No bloke would know who he or ellebelly are its actually too cringe!! The target audience wouldn't be seen dead in it! It is literally another cashcow for the money grabbing pricks!!

Reactions: 9
Instagram currently down, bet Carby is fuming
its been down for hours! Imagine the money they are losing from no one viewing their crap 😂
Conye will be fuming that no one can view the “launch” of his new line of vampire capes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just showed my partner the clothes I asked him what do you think of this and he replied please do not buy that for me 😂😂 I think a lot of boyfriends will be let down this Christmas , unless they actually like Elle and Connor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now imagine if Instagram was down permanently and ‘social media influencers’ were no longer a thing …. Ahhhh one can dream 💭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Hopefully IG will be down for a few days to spare us the inevitable "Ask Me Anything" Q&A, which will predictably be all about Con Job's new merch with questions all asked and answered by.... Con Job himself.

Still, sweet of him to take inspiration from his Father and Father In Law's Past with the Wormwood Scrubs Collection. (All in Beige, Grey and Griege Colourways, naturally)

First 10 orders get a signed Giles Darby Book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.