Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who feels sad for her because of this? It must be absolutely tit. I mean I have ZERO self confidence in myself, but it's not because of the way my partner wants me it's just me.
Yeah it must be horrible. I don’t feel great about myself 99% of the time, but my boyfriend is always there hyping me up even in my low moments. That’s what a partner should do. Especially now that they’re not just boyfriend girlfriend anymore. That’s his future wife. The mother of his son.

Reactions: 15
I feel like she’s got even more “show-offy” with her spending and purchases since having Saint. All the clothes, shoes, autumn decor tat, the new Tesla. Is there any need? More so when during recent times many of her followers who she’s gloating to may have been impacted financially and may be struggling to get by meanwhile Elle is on Instagram every week with her “look at me and look at what expensive thing I bought this week”.
A lot of people are going to really struggle this Winter with the end of the Furlough scheme, Job Losses, rocketing energy bills, and the financial stress of the Christmas Season. She'll be tone deaf the whole way through it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone seen her new wellies .... Hunter of course. She says they are 'aesthetically' pleasing. Silly girl.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her new wellies .... Hunter of course. She says they are 'aesthetically' pleasing. Silly girl.
They do very good dupes in Primark. I bought a pair last year and got some compliments on my new “Hunter wellies” was well pleased with myself I think they were about £8 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not being funny but are wellies not more of a practical item than a fashion statement 😂 I have some hunter wellies, they’re good quality, as you’d hope when paying that much, but they’re for getting muddy, I don’t care what they look like 😂

Reactions: 5
They do very good dupes in Primark. I bought a pair last year and got some compliments on my new “Hunter wellies” was well pleased with myself I think they were about £8 😁
I cannot be doing with these people who think labels make them better people! I'd think more of her if like you, she'd got them from Primark and showing them off as a bargain! Her new Hunters are going nowhere near any mud.

Reactions: 14
I can’t with the pictures of Connor caressing the stock knowing he won’t ever touch it again unless he’s on a shoot because they don’t even despatch or pack their own clothes 😂

Reactions: 6
I also have two Labradors and have a pair of black wellies which are covered in mud the majority of the time, so her lovely sage green ones won't look so "aesthetic" after she's actually used them 🤣 No doubt she'll just take Instagram photos in them then they'll be banished to her overflowing pile of stuff!

Reactions: 5
Oh Behave Uplifting Dream! That whole Ad was straight out of the Joey Tribbiani School of "Smell The Fart" Acting 😭🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤣😭🤣

(Ironic, as his previous advert for breakfast cereal where he had to act like he was bent over in hunger pains, looked more like he'd just Sharted in his best loungewear...💩)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Y’ALL. Five seconds into that advert I rushed here. I simply cannot deal with the level of cringe, my skin was crawling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not being funny but are wellies not more of a practical item than a fashion statement 😂 I have some hunter wellies, they’re good quality, as you’d hope when paying that much, but they’re for getting muddy, I don’t care what they look like 😂
I have Hunter wellies too. Think I got them on sale for like £50 11 years ago. Fair enough they don't get used much but can't say I've got any other shoes that age lying about that are still in good nick now.

All my internal organs have shrivelled up watching that now tv advert. Someone take this man off the internet.
Also… the joke is they have sky so what’s the point of now tv as well… oh wait… #MONEY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have Hunter wellies too. Think I got them on sale for like £50 11 years ago. Fair enough they don't get used much but can't say I've got any other shoes that age lying about that are still in good nick now.
My brothers gf’s family are all farmers and I remember her telling me hunters are the biggest waste of money, all style over substance! But then that’s Elle to a T isn’t it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the bugaboo is STILL undisclosed as gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also how ridiculous are the posed pictures. She looks like the marshmallow man from ghostbusters 😂

Reactions: 12
Pumpkin picking?
I bet she's coming to my neck of the woods!

Calling it for a pic of SSS in a wheelbarrow, dogs either side!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.