Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it hurt them to wear a bit of colour? I only ever really wear dark colour, but I do wear more colours on occasion. I just don’t think it doesn’t anything for them and I’m not sure what they’re trying to portray with it?
All the white and beige in their house and in Gemma Louise Miles house just makes it look cold/no character or personality /bland…the opposite of ‘cosy’

Reactions: 13
All the white and beige in their house and in Gemma Louise Miles house just makes it look cold/no character or personality /bland…the opposite of ‘cosy’
Yeah I totally agree. It all looks too show home-y to me. It’s surely not practical either, especially with a young baby 😂

Reactions: 2
She just buys so much stuff. Or gets gifted it, whatever. I can’t imagine living life that way, that everything is for Instagram or for this perceived lifestyle she’s got.

Reactions: 16
She buys so much shite it’s unreal 🙄 she’s got money to burn.

Also….all kitted out for autumn but wearing sandals? Make it make sense.
✨✨✨ They're not any old sandal's though angle, they're White Company faux fur sandals ✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the 1st week of October and she’s already organising Christmas Eve. How nice it must be to only worry about what food you’re having in two months time…

Reactions: 35
She buys so much shite it’s unreal 🙄 she’s got money to burn.

Also….all kitted out for autumn but wearing sandals? Make it make sense.
She's wearing a Gymshark top here - placing my bets now on her and Con coming up with a pre-wedding weight loss journey for her that they'll then try and sell?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s the 1st week of October and she’s already organising Christmas Eve. How nice it must be to only worry about what food you’re having in two months time…
Kind of a boring life though don’t you think?

Reactions: 12
I swear Saint always has his hands covered up. Are they too lazy to cut his nails or what? Poor bub needs that sensory input from touching things!

Reactions: 8
I swear Saint always has his hands covered up. Are they too lazy to cut his nails or what? Poor bub needs that sensory input from touching things!
I mean if she isn’t covering his hands, she’s squeezing his feet into ridiculous shoes. Her magical sleep training book probably tells her to do this as part of her magical “routine”

Reactions: 4
Rumour has it that one of the challenges in the second season of Squid Games will involve spending a weekend with Elle & Con, identifying 6 different Yankee Candles blindfolded, then convincingly telling Elle she's a better singer than Adele. If you fail you get shot, if you pass you get an Angelle tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.