Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's an xs guyssss.
Honestly, I know what it’s like to be self conscious about your weight, but she has got to stop this. There are going to be people out there who will take what she says at face value. There’s no way she can comfortably wear an XS. So why lie?!

Reactions: 18
Honestly, I know what it’s like to be self conscious about your weight, but she has got to stop this. There are going to be people out there who will take what she says at face value. There’s no way she can comfortably wear an XS. So why lie?!
It’s because of Connor. Connor likes his little pocket rocket gym bunny tiny and petite Ellie from her body building days. Then Elle got all insta and went for the massive boobs and obviously with her big hips and small height it’s made her appear even bigger. She’ll never look like she used to and that’s why she lies. For con mans approval she knows she’s not “his type” anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s because of Connor. Connor likes his little pocket rocket gym bunny tiny and petite Ellie from her body building days. Then Elle got all insta and went for the massive boobs and obviously with her big hips and small height it’s made her appear even bigger. She’ll never look like she used to and that’s why she lies. For con mans approval she knows she’s not “his type” anymore.
He’s probably got a tiny dick can’t handle all of her now 😂😭 usually the case when guys love a skinny girl with no ass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Meet the team Q&A for her collection - her favourite thing is she can do it with saint! FFs that girl!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Meet the team Q&A for her collection - her favourite thing is she can do it with saint! FFs that girl!!!!!
They lead very boring lives don’t they!! I almost nodded off reading it.

My favourite thing was ConJob saying his job role as director was “unique” no it’s not hun every company has a director. Unless you mean unique because your job role is to look after Saint and work out in the gym.

Reactions: 11
Elle and con’s answers are so airy fairy and then when you get to the real hard workers they have no BS answers like working 9-5 and the job market being competitive

Reactions: 6
Can anyone post “before” photos? I keep seeing people mention that con shares old photos of her and how she used to be very petite compared to now? Can’t picture it

Reactions: 2
Elle and con’s answers are so airy fairy and then when you get to the real hard workers they have no BS answers like working 9-5 and the job market being competitive
The Q&A she did on the Angelle Collection IG last week was utterly pointless. She didn't answer any business related questions that informatively, like how much money they invested originally etc. I'd like to see her or One Cup Con on The Apprentice or Dragon's Den 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who feels sad for her because of this? It must be absolutely tit. I mean I have ZERO self confidence in myself, but it's not because of the way my partner wants me it's just me.

Reactions: 20
As impressive as it may be that their men’s line that hasn’t even launched yet has over 12k followers if you go through the list you could count on one hand how many of them are male. It’s all angelle girl followers and that’s hardly their target market 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who feels sad for her because of this? It must be absolutely tit. I mean I have ZERO self confidence in myself, but it's not because of the way my partner wants me it's just me.
I feel for her with this I really do. Not a nice position to be in and now she’s tied herself to him with Saint

Reactions: 8
Brought her self some *AuTUmNaL* wellies from Hunter but can’t buy her dog a new harness - says it all

tired of these influencers with their over consumption for every season and filling landfill with their tat

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Brought her self some *AuTUmNaL* wellies from Hunter but can’t buy her dog a new harness - says it all

tired of these influencers with their over consumption for every season and filling landfill with their tat
I feel like she’s got even more “show-offy” with her spending and purchases since having Saint. All the clothes, shoes, autumn decor tat, the new Tesla. Is there any need? More so when during recent times many of her followers who she’s gloating to may have been impacted financially and may be struggling to get by meanwhile Elle is on Instagram every week with her “look at me and look at what expensive thing I bought this week”.

Most people with class and wealth don’t feel the need to show off what they have or every thing they buy. Conman and Elle are so materialistic, everything new they buy they just have to show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

£100+ wellies over her angel dogs safety. Seems about right!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.