Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! I just saw that khloe kardashian liked one of Lucy’s photos! I bet Elle is so jealous!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wow! I just saw that khloe kardashian liked one of Lucy’s photos! I bet Elle is so jealous!!!
Am I the only one who can’t see this like on the picture? When you type khloe’s name in nothing comes up. It would be savage if she unliked it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who can’t see this like on the picture? When you type khloe’s name in nothing comes up. It would be savage if she unliked it 🤣
lol! I couldn’t either so I went out, followed khloe and then went back and looked and it’s def there!!

Reactions: 4
lol! I couldn’t either so I went out, followed khloe and then went back and looked and it’s def there!!
I just followed her hoping to see it and couldn't, my life really is that interesting that I follow a Kardashian just to see if she liked a photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just followed her hoping to see it and couldn't, my life really is that interesting that I follow a Kardashian just to see if she liked a photo 😂
honestly I did exactly the same so don’t feel bad! Lol!! It’s def there tho because someone commented about it! Lol!

Reactions: 2
Autumn is so so fleeting in the U.K. too, I don’t know why you’d decorate for a season that is just gloomy and rainy 😂
I love Autumn and where I live now we don't have it, however there is no way I would decorate my house for Autumn. Its an Instahun thing isn't it?

Reactions: 3
I find it so odd that Elle has commented on this 'thats my baby' yeah that's also your insta account Hun 😵💫
All beiged out as well. Grrrr, get a bit of colour on him. He looks so washed out in all your white stuff, perfect baby stuff.

Reactions: 14
Still can't get over the fact that this attention and money hungry head has set up an IG account for her young, unconsenting baby son when she claimed before he was born that she wasn't sure how much she'd share of him online, to protect his privacy.

Privacy means nothing when brand deals, upping engagement and new potential ways of earning money are concerned are they though, Hun? 🤦🏼‍♀️🖕

Her last few videos have been embarrassing shambles. Poor Katie trying to chill with her home-baked cookies in the background, whilst Guntface does an impromptu Autumnal candle haul in the corner of the living room like a possessed maniac.

The main reason she loves Autmn is because it's the one time of the year her fake tan matches the home decor! Why be Patchy Patchy, when you can be Matchy Matchy 🎃🍊😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Still can't get over the fact that this attention and money hungry head has set up an IG account for her young, unconsenting baby son when she claimed before he was born that she wasn't sure how much she'd share of him online, to protect his privacy.

Privacy means nothing when brand deals, upping engagement and new potential ways of earning money are concerned are they though, Hun? 🤦🏼‍♀️🖕

Her last few videos have been embarrassing shambles. Poor Katie trying to chill with her home-baked cookies in the background, whilst Guntface does an impromptu Autumnal candle haul in the corner of the living room like a possessed maniac.

The main reason she loves Autmn is because it's the one time of the year her fake tan matches the home decor! Why be Patchy Patchy, when you can be Matchy Matchy 🎃🍊😆
That’s one thing I think a lot of these influencers will live to regret one day. I just couldn’t imagine putting your child in the public eye before they can even talk and say no. I know people like to put pics of their baby up on Facebook or whatever, but that’s different. Influencers are exposing their children to huge amounts of people.

Reactions: 6
Lucy’s post - includes others & actually mentions sonny’s birthday

elles post - me, myself, SS, conjob & I..so self centred, hadn’t even mentioned their two year old nephews birthday.

would it kill them to wear some colour

or for elle to put on some bleeping trousers
the post of her on either Lucy or Jordan’s profile shows her much wider than she wants to believe 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.