Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy’s post - includes others & actually mentions sonny’s birthday

elles post - me, myself, SS, conjob & I..so self centred, hadn’t even mentioned their two year old nephews birthday.

would it kill them to wear some colour

or for elle to put on some bleeping trousers
She thinks that the world is so obsessed with sss that we want to see where he emerged from. Even count con doesn’t wanna see it 🤮

Reactions: 3
Would it hurt them to wear a bit of colour? I only ever really wear dark colour, but I do wear more colours on occasion. I just don’t think it doesn’t anything for them and I’m not sure what they’re trying to portray with it?

Reactions: 2
I’ve never known anyone who actually decorates their house for autumn. I maybe buy a nice autumn candle but that’s it. Who has the time, the money and the patience to decorate the house for everything 😅
Me lol!

Reactions: 2
Surely when you start losing your eyes to your cheeks its time to give the filler a rest?

Jeez!

Reactions: 19
Would it hurt them to wear a bit of colour? I only ever really wear dark colour, but I do wear more colours on occasion. I just don’t think it doesn’t anything for them and I’m not sure what they’re trying to portray with it?
Her Instagram is a sea of beige :/ I like beige, I have nothing against neutrals. I stay clear myself because I can’t be trusted wearing them 🙈 dirt is attracted to me like a magnet as soon as I put anything light coloured on, the stress of trying to keep it clean just isn’t worth it! I love a bit of colour though, any colour, surely it wouldn’t hurt them to wear something vaguely colourful once in a while! I just can’t understand this influencers obsession with beige :/ no one I know in real life wears this much beige!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the whole not wearing trouser trend……it genuinely looks like she’s just forgot her trousers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I don’t get the whole not wearing trouser trend……it genuinely looks like she’s just forgot her trousers 🤷🏻‍♀️
It looks weird when she does it as everything she does it with is way too short? I’ve worn a few jumper dresses and shirt dresses in my time but they ve always been the right length and made for that purpose? If that makes sense? If I wore something and peoples first comments are, you ve forgotten your trousers, it’s too short! I have nothing against short, but when it’s supposed to be? I think she just wears random jumpers and shirts that aren’t made to be worn without trousers and it just looks really weird :/ no way could she bend down in most of what she wears. Her arse must be hanging out the bottom! Going up stairs behind her must be horrific!!

Reactions: 12
Her Instagram is a sea of beige :/ I like beige, I have nothing against neutrals. I stay clear myself because I can’t be trusted wearing them 🙈 dirt is attracted to me like a magnet as soon as I put anything light coloured on, the stress of trying to keep it clean just isn’t worth it! I love a bit of colour though, any colour, surely it wouldn’t hurt them to wear something vaguely colourful once in a while! I just can’t understand this influencers obsession with beige :/ no one I know in real life wears this much beige!!
Exactly! Neutrals are great, but I can’t imagine never wearing anything else. I know it’s to keep her Instagram all the same colour and cohesive, but it’s so boring!

Reactions: 9
Exactly! Neutrals are great, but I can’t imagine never wearing anything else. I know it’s to keep her Instagram all the same colour and cohesive, but it’s so boring!
Totally agree, and don't think Saint should be all beige too! So wrong for a baby boy. Just add a bit of colour, ANY bloody colour!

Reactions: 4
I must admit though that her content became less annoying since she had a baby. It always annoyed me how she was obsessed with Connor and now I think she doesnt show so much interest in him as earlier and is giving all this attention to the baby which i think is more normal and healthy

Reactions: 7
So this is their 2020 accounts on companies house, can anyone make sense of this? How much did they make yearly?

Remember though angles they’ve never took a penny out, not even for the Tesla 😏
how can employees 1, be right too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Went for a stalk on her old Twitter and not gonna lie she just looks like a normal girl here! And the guy in the pics is her old boyfriend - wonder what he’s up to now 👀
these are my personal faves xxx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.