Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she realises from the votes that people prefer the more toned down natural looks as those outfits are much more every day looks that the everyday girl can relate to and goes back to that Elle. Not the skin tight leotards and jumper vests that barely covers your bum. Like other tattlers have said, there’s definitely an element of her wearing those sorts of outfits for Conman and for the attention on Instagram rather than that actually wanting to be her style.

Reactions: 30
I don’t know why, but I just feel like she’s miserable at the minute. The baby bubble she thought would happen, the bounce back, the ‘perfect’ fiancé- I just don’t think is happening for her. I almost feel bad for her if she didn’t lie about everything.
She’s deffo in a weird inbetween phase. She is trying to hold onto her pre baby life and I think she just needs to be authentically herself. She needs to just chill the f out with fillers, the over the top crap. She would get better results being the ‘girl next door’ BFF vibe than this influencer on a pedestal. She needs to ground herself, I hope she realises with this poll people aren’t into the ego elle.

Reactions: 16
In every “autumnal” picture her tiny crack is covered. She’s been insecure for a longtime! And, photoshopping for a longtime, too!
And she knows how to pose/cover up to appear much smaller than she is.

Reactions: 8
Just saw her lanzo vlog after she’s just had her boobs done. Connor is so different there showing off her insta pictures and saying “I’m a lucky man” and Elle even says he’s only been saying nice things like that since she put her new swimming costumes on (post boob job) 🤢

FYI in the close up you can see the scars and they look awful, why on earth did she put herself through that for conman???

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Until conjob develops a personality and a pulse she shouldn't take any of the tit he says onboard and if she is dressing and acting the way she is just to cling onto the walking corpse then I'm sorry its not real love. They will marry, she will be an idiot and not ask for a prenuptial and next thing you know ching chingggggggggg conman one lucky man once he divorces her and runs away with the dogs which I'm sure he has more of a thing for than the mother of his baby

Reactions: 13
I think the little one is actually really,really cute and’s got lovely features (with or without hair/who his parents are/if he’s put in beigeish clothes)
He’s a handsome little thing.
Especially when he does those smiles 🥺

Reactions: 25
Why on earth did they turn up to the NTA's like a pair of celebrities? Apparently, it's only the celebrities walking the red carpet that have to arrive glamorous in an evening dress/black tie. For all other audience members , the dress code was 'smart'......What a pair of wallies !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Saint looks like he needs to get on with the gifted hair transplant like his dad 🙈🙈🙈
Most babies are like that around this stage. If their born with hair it starts to fall out, my daughters is only growing back now she’s 6 months she was born with a full head of hair

Reactions: 9
Most babies are like that around this stage. If their born with hair it starts to fall out, my daughters is only growing back now she’s 6 months she was born with a full head of hair
Yeah my daughters hairline was literally at her crown for the first 18 months of her life bless her haha she’s three now and it’s grown to where it should be 😂😂 Saint is a cutie, but even if he wasn’t (let’s face it some babies aren’t 😂) it’s not really necessary to comment on his appearance, he hasn’t asked to be paraded online bless him

Reactions: 13
Can anyone give me like an overall re cap so I don’t have to start from thread 1 😫 I’ve read all this thread and wow 🥴 ( new to this thread)

Reactions: 3
Finally for the first time some real honesty from Elle! 😳
The whole ‘brand’ itself is one big copied/already been done x30million times,unoriginal,overpriced .CON
Whoops 🤭
00029C69-AF94-4739-8C27-87EACAA976AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.