Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
She is one to blame for not checking the measurements.
12-14 medium :rolleyes: Medium = 10/12 everyone knows that.

Her boyfriend is 19 stone :sick:
She's not to blame at all. She bought a medium she had every right to expect it to fit within the range of size 10-14 as medium sized items can fit within that sizing range, they usually don't tend to fit people that are 19 stone though. Elle and her company massively oversize their items to fit Elle's toxic views, that problem is on Elle and her brand not the person for buying what should be legit sized items for a medium.

Also, we don't know her boyfriend, we aren't here to judge him for his weight. This isn't his gossip thread so please take your 🤢 comments elsewhere. Sorry. We can laugh at Elle and her Photoshop fails, her constantly lying about her size or her overly done Botox etc but what we aren't going to do is weight shame so individual (who by the sounds of it just recently lost his child). I don't care if someone is 50 stone or 8, that's not our place to judge them.

Sorry if I'm coming across as sensitive guys, I don't mean to "police the thread" or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 151

geminigirl24

FA6FAEAE-DE7D-4C82-BF72-535241ABC1AA.jpeg
Comparison with Louise Pentland (who I love btw) who is very open about being plus size and as she puts it “wobbly bits” I’m not at all trying to shame Elle’s size I’m a 14 myself so no supermodel but I would definitely appreciate some transparency.

• Heart
Reactions: 150

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
View attachment 756252Comparison with Louise Pentland (who I love btw) who is very open about being plus size and as she puts it “wobbly bits” I’m not at all trying to shame Elle’s size I’m a 14 myself so no supermodel but I would definitely appreciate some transparency.
I genuinely hand on heart thought you'd put 2 pictures of Elle up. Not in a snarky, bitchy way but clearly very little difference in size.

• Heart
Reactions: 112

Amy.

She is one to blame for not checking the measurements.
12-14 medium :rolleyes: Medium = 10/12 everyone knows that.

Her boyfriend is 19 stone :sick:

Well what an absolute ballbag you are.

Firstly not actually getting the facts correct in the first place and secondly your ill mannered opinion on somebody's body. My partner is 19 stone trained in mma. he also has less than 5% body fat and muscles for days to the point where I find it hard not to want to eat my dinner off him 😉 you know considering muscle weights a hell of a lot more than fat. So who the fuck are you to assume anything about a person and to comment on their appearance. People like you clearly do not belong on this thread so please see yourself out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

GiggyBOO2

New thread suggestion
Sainty sleeps the night , keep my belly out of sight, bought con a Tesla but it’s not the one he likes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

GinMoon30!

AC735DF5-5E7C-4AF0-8C54-48F9919F06AD.jpeg
This makes me sick.
JUST the model 3’ ‘year and a half wait on everything else’

Connor, it’s a £41k car, and you don’t have a job. Read the room, the majority of your followers would probably love to be able to have a car, full stop!

Th second comment wound me up the most, because it’s like Connor and Elle have to have their disgusting shows of wealth now now now. God forbid waiting for the one you actually ‘want’. It reads like the one they got was a consolation prize. Fucking idiots the two of them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

anonymous94123

Remember when she was pregnant and she said she probably won’t share her baby on social media because she wants the privacy😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Elle

VIP Member
All here for discussing how Elle is clearly lying about her size and the damaging potential of this but slating her for having upper lip hair???? What fucking century are we living in? Didn't realise women had to remove their body hair in order to be beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

bananabutter

VIP Member
8A9FF9D5-83B2-4E7D-9E51-4A192E36AFCE.jpeg

Oh Elle if you read this do fuck off. You’re a big girl with big hips and tits there’s no way on gods green earth you’re an XS unless it’s stupidly oversized 😂😂😂😂😂 stop lying to your followers and most of all stop lying to yourself it’s embarrassing people have eyes and have seen your gunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Thing is. So what?? I know if someone asks my weight I'll knock a half stone off. I only post flattering pics on insta and wouldn't put an unflattering one on. I don't blame her. There's no different in those two photos other than she's bent down in one so her boobs are huge. As expected from a new mother. Where is she claiming to be a size 8, size small?
You’ve asked this before, she constantly says size 8/xs even before Baby boy was born when clearly she isnt, it’s on her vlogs! She has said since on her vlog that her body hasn’t really changed. you knocking some weight off or posting flattering pics is one thing, an influencer with over a million followers if you combine YT and insta is another, especially when her main audience are young girls. She built her following on fitness and now has left that and moved on which is absolutely fine, I actually think she looks better now than back in those days, but the constant, and it is, filtered and altered/posed photos are fake at best and dangerous at worse to the young girls who look up to her. The whole reason Elle gets a hard time here is because of how fake she is.

Reactions: 60