Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a size small. Mind you this is a pic she has posted so remember this is the edited version. So add the extra 5-10kg on her. A small would not fit her. That’s why all of her designs cover her mid area to cover her weight. She makes me feel obese my saying she is a small.
I think she has big hold in pants on here, if u look carefully u can see the banding. I doubt her tummy was that flat a week after birth.

Her boob job didn't last long.. I cant believe how much they've dropped. She had a full lift and implant just a few years bk. In the lanzo vlog they were so high up n round (thought they looked too much) ino they change pp but wow.

Reactions: 9
Not a size small. Mind you this is a pic she has posted so remember this is the edited version. So add the extra 5-10kg on her. A small would not fit her. That’s why all of her designs cover her mid area to cover her weight. She makes me feel obese my saying she is a small.
She is definitely a medium at least

I think she has big hold in pants on here, if u look carefully u can see the banding. I doubt her tummy was that flat a week after birth.

Her boob job didn't last long.. I cant believe how much they've dropped. She had a full lift and implant just a few years bk. In the lanzo vlog they were so high up n round (thought they looked too much) ino they change pp but wow.
Yea I’d say she’ll maybe get them redone before she gets married more than likely

Reactions: 3
Majority of the votes are only going towards the outfits where she has bottoms on - think everyone is sick of her legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I really do think that she prefers a more covered up/classy style but I think that she wears some of the stuff for Connor. Anyone would feel insecure with a fiance that likes 18 year old tiny models pictures constantly so I think that she does wear the more revealing outfits for him which is really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I really do think that she prefers a more covered up/classy style but I think that she wears some of the stuff for Connor. Anyone would feel insecure with a fiance that likes 18 year old tiny models pictures constantly so I think that she does wear the more revealing outfits for him which is really sad
Agree with this!!

Reactions: 4
In every “autumnal” picture her tiny crack is covered. She’s been insecure for a longtime! And, photoshopping for a longtime, too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why, but I just feel like she’s miserable at the minute. The baby bubble she thought would happen, the bounce back, the ‘perfect’ fiancé- I just don’t think is happening for her. I almost feel bad for her if she didn’t lie about everything.

Reactions: 27
Did anyone notice Elle just copied fashioninflux insta post almost word for word? 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.