Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the juxtaposition of a Tesla and a Range Rover do anything except sum them up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Does the juxtaposition of a Tesla and a Range Rover do anything except sum them up
Lol they are so not smart enough to know what you’d mean by that statement. But their electric Tesla is parked right next to their v8 Range. I’m sure they will reveal it when Miss Carby has painted on her lips and posed with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lol they are so not smart enough to know what you’d mean by that statement. But their electric Tesla is parked right next to their v8 Range. I’m sure they will reveal it when Miss Carby has painted on her lips and posed with it.
That’s the best thing isn’t it, they’ve got no idea how daft they look with the two cars together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do remember them saying it was being restored and she posted on 12th August 2020 that she now has it - I'll find the post x

Here it is x
Well I hope given that she explains how sentimental her mum is and what that car meant to her she hasn’t just traded it and the A1 in for a down payment on the Tesla 🥴

Reactions: 7
They’re always on the hunt for bigger and better . What’s next what’s next . Just live in the moment and stop chasing this life .That’s how you know nothing will ever fulfil them . Clearly the whole you know what’s important once you have a baby didn’t last very long .

Reactions: 30
you couldn’t make this up 🧛🏻🧄

count con just needed a tesla to complete his final transition from corpse to vampire, #sponsored by the bank of mama carbs

3E4C6B15-481D-49E4-8BFB-6458C0411268.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I always wonder how some people’s lives would be if they didn’t have to flash it on the gram? Like the obsession with autumn/fall would you care if you didn’t have to post outfits or your decor for recognition from strangers. All the same with Christmas. Would they have a got a Tesla if it wasn’t for show? We’d all love a fancy car but they all get us from A to B the same. Plus wouldn’t they want a family friendly car since Elle keeps going on about having more kids and space for the dogs.

Reactions: 26
She said she doesn't take any money out of Angelle Collection .......
Tbh I believe she doesn’t take money out of angelle because I can guarantee it’s loss making. Most businesses are in the first few years - she’ll make her money from YouTube ads and Instagram posts she’s just hoping she can rely on angelle in a few years when insta is no more.

How much is a Tesla? Honestly they’re so new money if they had any sense they’d invest, not enter into finance agreements for a car they’ll never own and will only depreciate rapidly every day they have it

Reactions: 12
If she thought the repair cost was high when she scratched the Range Rover, she’s gonna need some serious MONEY for a Tesla repair! Also, who they hell are they trying to impress and/or outdo? Good luck with those payments when the angles stop buying that low quality clothing tit!

Reactions: 22
Tbh I believe she doesn’t take money out of angelle because I can guarantee it’s loss making. Most businesses are in the first few years - she’ll make her money from YouTube ads and Instagram posts she’s just hoping she can rely on angelle in a few years when insta is no more.

How much is a Tesla? Honestly they’re so new money if they had any sense they’d invest, not enter into finance agreements for a car they’ll never own and will only depreciate rapidly every day they have it
I don’t think it’ll be long til she cottons onto Lucy and Jordan’s property investment and that’s what she’ll start doing. I think she got / was going to get quite a sum from her mums house sale also.

Reactions: 9
“Thank you to everyone that left a comment and made me feel nice about me and my outfit” 🤢🤢 me me me me me

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If she thought the repair cost was high when she scratched the Range Rover, she’s gonna need some serious MONEY for a Tesla repair! Also, who they hell are they trying to impress and/or outdo? Good luck with those payments when the angles stop buying that low quality clothing tit!
A Tesla??!! Not seen that post yet. Ffs. Not a single clue between them.

Does she have a massive lazy eye !?? Ones looking at you. The others looking for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most babies are like that around this stage. If their born with hair it starts to fall out, my daughters is only growing back now she’s 6 months she was born with a full head of hair
Not every baby's hair falls out. My daughter had loads and never fell out. She's 13 now with hair down to her bum! Haha. I think saint really is a cutie.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.