Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨🚨 NEW THREAD ANGLES!! 🚨🚨

Title thanks to the beaut that is @ChubClubThug with 40 likes!

Full title here, had to amend slightly to fit: Elle Darby #35 went to London with a face full of filler, is now a size S but looks no thinner?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m shocked to look back a couple of years and how young and naturally pretty she looked. She’s still young of course, but looks like a much older woman trying to look young. Such a shame to do that to yourself.

Reactions: 43
27EFE050-8D51-4493-B5F3-379EB74EB687.jpeg

Elle was hoping for a red carpet, photographed by paparazzi event. But, got seated in the nosebleed section😂 She came home soooooooo pissed, then took her frustrations out on a viewer. Sad life there, Elle! No wonder ConJOB is posting survival stories. I can just imagine the meltdown boo sis had🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’m shocked to look back a couple of years and how young and naturally pretty she looked. She’s still young of course, but looks like a much older woman trying to look young. Such a shame to do that to yourself.
It’s narcissistic. She adores herself and believes everyone else adores her too. She will see it as enhancing her beauty whilst a normal human being can see how awful it is.

She is the centre of her own universe and finds it baffling why others don’t feel the same. I bet she was really deflated last night because nobody knew who she was and despite going all out with the orange fake tan, make up, ridiculous dress and hair, she couldn’t believe that anyone could dislike the way she looked.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I can’t even imagine how damaging Elle lying about her size is to her young audience. I’m pushing 30 and I spiraled when she was saying she’s a size small. We looked about the same size (pre pregnancy) but I was a size M-L and she was a small. It made me think that I had body dysmorphia and was actually waaaay bigger than I thought. Thanks to the tattle Angles I realised she was lying but imagine being a teenager dealing with that?!

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Please tell me that’s a bit of ‘tache 🤣😭

Just watched her story. What a bleeping maggot 🤣 Christ.
Also, did anyone notice how awkward that goonerang of her and conjob was?
why would she not get that waxed? Surely before having lip filler you’d get it waxed lol

Reactions: 7
View attachment 755973
Elle was hoping for a red carpet, photographed by paparazzi event. But, got seated in the nosebleed section😂 She came home soooooooo pissed, then took her frustrations out on a viewer. Sad life there, Elle! No wonder ConJOB is posting survival stories. I can just imagine the meltdown boo sis had🍿🍿
Elle has had worse dms I could guarantee 100%. So I really do think she used this as a way to get even more attention/appreciation on her dress , the previous attention was not to her satisfaction 😂 but she seems well able to stick up for herself based on her reply’s! And she has an army of thousands behind her now.

Reactions: 12
I can’t even imagine how damaging Elle lying about her size is to her young audience. I’m pushing 30 and I spiraled when she was saying she’s a size small. We looked about the same size (pre pregnancy) but I was a size M-L and she was a small. It made me think that I had body dysmorphia and was actually waaaay bigger than I thought. Thanks to the tattle Angles I realised she was lying but imagine being a teenager dealing with that?!
I can relate. Pre pregnancy I was TINY 6-8 and petite (never appreciated it though) and always wondered how she said she was size 6-8 as she had big hips and just didn’t seem tiny or petite. I got massive when I was pregnant I put on about 4 stone and now I am a size 10 I’m not completely comfortable with it but I never was before I had my baby either! When she posts these ‘snapback’ things it pisses me off. Most people don’t ‘snapback’ and it doesn’t mean you look bad, you just look different! She put a lot of weight on in pregnancy which is fine, a lot of people do, but she pretends she didn’t and pretends she is back to being what she was before, but she wasn’t even what she thought she was before (if that makes sense!)

I don’t know, it’s either false from Elle about her actual looks and size or the OTT false loving her body Carys. I also wonder these influencers why they had their babies, was it to keep up with each other or others, or because it’sgenuinely what they wanted away from Instagram and social media.

also Connor is a bloody idiot go and get a job. These people who think they have it hard when both parents stay at home really do my bleeping head in. I would love to see them in real careers such as nursing, social work etc and try and parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 755973
Can just hear her whining away like spoiled Verruca Salt from a Willy Wonka because security won’t let her on the red carpet with all the well known people 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.