Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TOFU bleeping colourway now 🤣🤣🤣 surely they are trolling us at this point
Pretty sure they pay their team to just think of alternative words for beige at this point 😒
They obviously aren't being paid for customer service or proofreading

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New car day. Place your bets. The usual influencer Audi/merc? Maybe a VW at a push?

Reactions: 4
New car day. Place your bets. The usual influencer Audi/merc? Maybe a VW at a push?
I assume they’re getting rid of the Audi A1 so I assume tesla or perhaps a merc! Nothing lower than an Audi because it’s them two!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
6B79F6DD-5061-47FD-9E6B-D81D01E41B3E.jpeg

I feel sorry for Elle. She’s got the cock-eye that surgery didn’t fix, she hates her appearance so much that she photoshops every picture, and has a lazy mooching unfaithful-prone fool like ConJOB as a fiancé. Now, she’s going further into debt and getting a new car.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Thing is. So what?? I know if someone asks my weight I'll knock a half stone off. I only post flattering pics on insta and wouldn't put an unflattering one on. I don't blame her. There's no different in those two photos other than she's bent down in one so her boobs are huge. As expected from a new mother. Where is she claiming to be a size 8, size small?
because its damaging!! Why knock half a stone off? Like its a bad to be the weight you are... Think your lost angel gal

Reactions: 7
View attachment 760758
I feel sorry for Elle. She’s got the cock-eye that surgery didn’t fix, she hates her appearance so much that she photoshops every picture, and has a lazy mooching unfaithful-prone fool like ConJOB as a fiancé. Now, she’s going further into debt and getting a new car.
How can she think those lips look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 760758
I don’t feel sorry for her. She has used him as much as he uses her to create this brand of falsehoods. It’s obvious that their relationship has progressed in a way that she has dictated it - that scripted engagement video was just the WORST thing I’ve ever seen.

I feel sorry for the impressionable young girls who think their fake lifestyle is goals and believe her bullshit about her weight is real. The same ones who buy her overpriced tit that funds their false existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really do get the feeling that Conman is mooching off Elle and she's too blind to see it. I fear that as soon as they get married, he'll do a runner with one of his Insta babes and make off with half her empire...

Reactions: 22
It’s a black Tesla. It’s reversed in their driveway right now. I’m just down the road from them.
the fact they're able to afford this luxurious lifestyle from conning angles and constantly doing the very bare minimum knocks me bleeping sick smh i hate it here

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.