Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And did anybody notice when she was modeling that horrific Teddy hoody in the stories today? She was walking like she was trying not to tit herself and it was to try and hide her legs. The amount of gen z girls that idolise her and potential have developed some sort of eating disorder to be like the number one angel babe when really she probably shops in simply b... sickening and she should be ashamed

Reactions: 18
When did carbs get her boobs done. Did she get a job or is it just her gained weight?
It was a good 2-3 years now. I think she had a lift and implants if I remember rightly. Think she needs another lift now 🙈 although I don't believe that can be blamed solely on the implants, her boobs could have gone that way anyway just by the sheer amount of weight she has put on along with pregnancy (look at Carys for example and she has never had her boobs done).

Reactions: 5
It was a good 2-3 years now. I think she had a lift and implants if I remember rightly. Think she needs another lift now 🙈 although I don't believe that can be blamed solely on the implants, her boobs could have gone that way anyway just by the sheer amount of weight she has put on along with pregnancy (look at Carys for example and she has never had her boobs done).
A good fitting bra would do wonders for both of them!

Reactions: 11
I think part of Elle's problem, and the reason she's so insecure, is she has a false image in her head of what she actually looks like and gets shocked when she sees the reality in photos/videos so then has to edit to the high heavens to resemble the image she has of what she looks like. It's body dysmorphia but in reverse to the usual type, in her head she's got this Barbie like figure with a tight waist and hourglass hips but in reality, she carries quite a lot of weight elsewhere too (which is absolutely fine). I think that's why she was so comfortable being pregnant because for once, the image in her head of what she looked like was actually accurate. It's such a shame, especially now she's started messing with her face as it's hard to recover from that.
I totally agree with this!! I have always been a size 10 naturally hourglass, really tiny waist and flat stomach with big hoops and a booty. Over 2.5 years, I went up to a size 18 due to an under active thyroid and some other Health/personal problems but I can definitely relate to this!! For a long time I really did have body dysmorphia but in reverse. Because I had been so small for so long, when I used to see pictures of myself I would be like no way that’s not how I look that’s just a bad picture all that’s just a bad angle and I would edit it to what I thought I looked like when in reality I had gained a lot of weight and I didn’t look the same anymore so I definitely think that this happens to her and especially with her being on social media, it adds to it

View attachment 756391

It’s not the fact she has extra chub because most people do but it’s the fact she lies 🙂🙂
Two completely diff people .. Elle has untaggef herself from the second
Omg!!!! The thing is is that the only reason why people are so shocked looking at that second photo is because of how different she looks in the photos that she posts!!! it infuriates me that she edits the pictures to the extent that she does but then gets mad when she’s called out on it. It’s normal to have cellulite on her arm as she does in that second picture especially after having a child and it’s normal to be a bit bigger after having a child!! I’ve said on this thread before literally no one cares how much she weighs in fact I think people would like her more if she was honest about her size or about her body because people would relate to her a lot more. It’s the lying that people hate

Did anyone else see you when she was talking about the pyjamas on her Primark haul?? She just HAD to say I got them in a large because I want them to be super oversized?? First of all why can’t you just say large why do you have to say I want them to be oversized and second I really don’t think they would be oversized

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I totally agree with this!! I have always been a size 10 naturally hourglass, really tiny waist and flat stomach with big hoops and a booty. Over 2.5 years, I went up to a size 18 due to an under active thyroid and some other Health/personal problems but I can definitely relate to this!! For a long time I really did have body dysmorphia but in reverse. Because I had been so small for so long, when I used to see pictures of myself I would be like no way that’s not how I look that’s just a bad picture all that’s just a bad angle and I would edit it to what I thought I looked like when in reality I had gained a lot of weight and I didn’t look the same anymore so I definitely think that this happens to her and especially with her being on social media, it adds to it

Omg!!!! The thing is is that the only reason why people are so shocked looking at that second photo is because of how different she looks in the photos that she posts!!! it infuriates me that she edits the pictures to the extent that she does but then gets mad when she’s called out on it. It’s normal to have cellulite on her arm as she does in that second picture especially after having a child and it’s normal to be a bit bigger after having a child!! I’ve said on this thread before literally no one cares how much she weighs in fact I think people would like her more if she was honest about her size or about her body because people would relate to her a lot more. It’s the lying that people hate

Did anyone else see you when she was talking about the pyjamas on her Primark haul?? She just HAD to say I got them in a large because I want them to be super oversized?? First of all why can’t you just say large why do you have to say I want them to be oversized and second I really don’t think they would be oversized
If you go through any of her haul videos you’ll find she does this in basically every one. It’s actually so infuriating. I have no idea who she thinks she’s kidding buying primark large pjs to be ‘massively’ oversized when she probably just is a size large in pjs anyway. I find it insulting the way she said massively oversized it’s quite insensitive to people who are in a large as well, because it insinuates there are just ‘massive’ it’s not a very nice way of putting it.

I have bought lots of different size clothes over the years and pjs especially I would go for a looser fit but I don’t feel the need to justify it to anyone who will listen. It’s really weird. It’s odd that she can’t just say I got these in a large… and leave it at that.

I dunno you would think she would have more thought for her audience but she really doesn’t seem to care. From what I have seen she says one thing then does/ says another in the next video or insta post. She doesn’t know who she is really I don’t think, either that or she just lies for the sake of engagement.

Reactions: 21
When did carbs get her boobs done. Did she get a job or is it just her gained weight?
There’s a video on her YouTube if you’re interested. She didn’t have a small chest before but “didn’t like the way they look” so got them done. She would have been better off just waiting to get pregnant because everyone knows your boobs change then anyway 😂

I reckon she went for a dress i a size smaller than she should have done as it’s all about the size on the label……it was a nice dress but actually made her look bigger than I think she wants to!
the pic of her next to louise pentlandite (who I like) there not too much difference. I’d say Elle is around a size 14 which if she thinks that fat then is a huge insult to a hell of a lot of her followers 🤷🏻‍♀️She could look good at her size if she was honest and dressed for the size and not squeezing into smaller sizes!

Reactions: 14
There’s a video on her YouTube if you’re interested. She didn’t have a small chest before but “didn’t like the way they look” so got them done. She would have been better off just waiting to get pregnant because everyone knows your boobs change then anyway 😂
My mum always told me this. When I was in my early 20s I wanted to get mine done and mum said wait until you have had babies as she went from not having much to suddenly having more than plenty after she gave birth to me. So I'm holding out

I think her glory days are numbered. She has lost a lot of her appeal to many because she sees herself as a cut above, now she's got her house filled with crappy white company. We saw on the last Primark vlog it was forced. Having a baby changes you.

Her core audience won't follow her as they grow up, because they are starting to see through her bullshit. Elle is no spring chicken and she's trying to cling on to a life that's for young, immature 18yr olds. It just looks cringe as hell when a woman approaching her 30s does the same. Her clothing line is tanking, the reviews are awful and there are too many selling the same stuff and copying each other.

What will be left after the wedding? Mummy floggers who push babies out for content are ten a penny on YouTube. I'd say most of her views now come from hate follows to see how ridiculous she is these days

Hope she's been saving for her old age, because these pair of twats are unemployable with their bad attitudes

Reactions: 32
I reckon she went for a dress i a size smaller than she should have done as it’s all about the size on the label……it was a nice dress but actually made her look bigger than I think she wants to!
the pic of her next to louise pentlandite (who I like) there not too much difference. I’d say Elle is around a size 14 which if she thinks that fat then is a huge insult to a hell of a lot of her followers 🤷🏻‍♀️She could look good at her size if she was honest and dressed for the size and not squeezing into smaller sizes!
Exactly!! I always see women that aren’t big at all but they’ve tried to squeeze themselves into a smaller size outfit and it makes them look awful! If she dressed for her size and actually got the right size in clothes she would look 10x better.. who cares what size is on the label

Reactions: 10
Exactly!! I always see women that aren’t big at all but they’ve tried to squeeze themselves into a smaller size outfit and it makes them look awful! If she dressed for her size and actually got the right size in clothes she would look 10x better.. who cares what size is on the label
She’s always squeezed into clothes and lied about her size though years ago she would say she was a size 6-8 she was slim yes but she wasn’t a size 6.
She was probably more than likely a size 6 when she did her bikini competition yes but other than that she was bigger than a 6 in my opinion. I remember watching her videos and me being quite a bit slimmer than her and wondering how sometimes a 6 would be too tight on me but she was upsizing to an 8 lol. It made no sense to me.

That was quite a few years ago when I wasn’t wise to the fact she lies about most things lol.

Reactions: 12
That’s the thing, her lying, her constantly saying things that make being over a size 8 is so damaging to her audience. She filters everything, it’s actually worrying how fake she is.

Reactions: 7

I don’t understand how her boobs are contained in the first photo and then much lower down in the second? Maybe she loosened the straps? Or is the hunching forward and arms to the front that done it. i can’t get my head around the gravity difference.

she‘s much too short for a large to fit her legs, which I think are still relatively normal sized for her stature. So either she’s tailoring them to be shorter or she’s actually a bit wider than she’s letting in and a large would fit her around the hips.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how her boobs are contained in the first photo and then much lower down in the second? Maybe she loosened the straps? Or is the hunching forward and arms to the front that done it. i can’t get my head around the gravity difference.

she‘s much too short for a large to fit her legs, which I think are still relatively normal sized for her stature. So either she’s tailoring them to be shorter or she’s actually a bit wider than she’s letting in and a large would fit her around the hips.
Yeah I think her legs are actually quite slim, it’s definitely on top that she lies about!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.