Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first vlog won’t be his birth. It will be the hospital etc and then the cry and the end …

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just feel like she definitely had a C section if only yesterday Lucy etc saw the baby. Feel like Elle would want all the attention all on her showing her baby off the moment she came home, not 2 days later! Definitely had to recover from the c section. Just a thought ??
I had a c section in February and was allowed a visitor the day after. I would’ve been allowed home if I had help but I stayed for a week as I’m a single mum and couldn’t get out of bed to hold the baby x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1626187542706.png

I know this an older picture from the Charlotte Tilbury engagement but is the lady in the middle Cons Mum or Sister? I'm not a fan of her colour co-ordinated white boot, jean, bag and scrunchie combo but i wonder if it was planned for her, just like the entire engagement.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Day 3 in the Biscuit Baby house - on top of the painful, itchy stitched vag/abdomen, her milk will be coming in so her tits will be rock hard, even bigger than normal, and really sore. She’ll also be tearful and a bit of a mess as the baby blues will kick in. If I’m honest I wouldn’t blame her for staying away from SM today.

Make up and pouting will be forgotten, her piles will be playing up and she’ll stink of cabbage too. 🥬 Ah, the joys of childbirth...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It must be Cons Mum as the sister is a classy lady, she'd have a vape in her hand! Nice to see Conman Senior, the former convict made an effort in slightly zipping up his jacket, i wonder if Elle will give Cons family strict instructions what to wear for the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 17
never before seen exclusive photo of princess guntflaps in labour angles xxx

ps dilated 9cm here (stomach not womb) 🤍
I'd like to think someone is doing a McDonald's ad in the middle of labour tbh 😂
Just stop pushing to get the #spon post

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It must be Cons Mum as the sister is a classy lady, she'd have a vape in her hand! Nice to see Conman Senior, the former convict made an effort in slightly zipping up his jacket, i wonder if Elle will give Cons family strict instructions what to wear for the wedding
Really? Any idea of the crime?

Reactions: 3
Really? Any idea of the crime?
apparently he broke into the national history museum 28 years + 9 months ago, and had sex with one of the mummies in the ancient Egyptian exhibit 🧟‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140
Okay genuine question Angles please and thanks...

Why do alot of "influencers" have "management"?? Like, whats the need for a manager?!

Reactions: 6
apparently he broke into the national history museum 28 years + 9 months ago, and had sex with one of the mummies in the ancient Egypt exhibit 🧟‍♂️
I'm done with this site, I ALMOST fell for that and then it clicked 😭 I'm turning as stupid as the angles following Elle send help guys before I over inflate my lips, paint my skin orange and shove 5 packets of Maryland's in my mouth x

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Okay genuine question Angles please and thanks...

Why do alot of "influencers" have "management"?? Like, whats the need for a manager?!
i think its similar to actors having agents, but they find them brand deals and collaborations etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.