Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well bugger me I only nipped to Sainsburys for some magnums (the ice cream variety you mucky pups I know where your minds live) and this thread has COME ALIVE!!

Altho you’re all wasting your time, it’s defo baby Geoff. ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My money is on Conjob and Carby Barbie sat at home on their beige sofa right now scoffing a dominos followed by a pack of digestives reading through all of these comments which is probably making them want to drag out part 2 of the birth of baby Jesus vid another 2 weeks

Reactions: 5
apparently he broke into the national history museum 28 years + 9 months ago, and had sex with one of the mummies in the ancient Egyptian exhibit 🧟‍♂️
I’ve just been trying to sort the new thread out and got side tracked by this little gem and now I’m HOWLING all over again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At this rate, we’ll be on post#1150 before a new one is created😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just been trying to sort the new thread out and got side tracked by this little gem and now I’m HOWLING all over again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
For the love of all things, you’ve got to include a picture of the balloon hanging out the vag. The nerve of the angles calling for privacy after seeing that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t give a tit about the name but for the lols on here but I do want to know how the duck they got an appointment to register already?! Thought they were months behind!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but not even just Elle, why are there people who walk the earth who think their baby name is the most important thing and is top secret? Get an actual GRIP. It’s a name!! We all have one. Bet Elle won’t even post it in the next video, dragged out and dragged out when really who cares?!

Reactions: 22
I don’t give a tit about the name but for the lols on here but I do want to know how the duck they got an appointment to register already?! Thought they were months behind!
Could have been a cancellation? Folk are isolating left, right and centre at the min

Reactions: 1
Gleam probably. The bleeping nerve😤

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.