Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theirs is black and white but the one you posted is coloured somehow
If you read my previous comment that you replied to. I wasn’t the first to post it . The above member posted it and I took a screenshot

If you read my previous comment that you replied to. I wasn’t the first to post it . The above member posted it and I took a screenshot
A page or two before I posted it and a video it looks like she made herself with the picture and the baby grunts where did that come from 😂

Reactions: 1
i really hope elle stops this stupid obsession with beige & needing everything to look ‘perfect’. the nursery is so cluttered you cant even move, there’s barely any toys in there just decorations! it’s absolutely ridiculous. he cant just stare at the walls all day to prevent any mess ffs. remember that knitted blanket she got given? bet that’s gone straight into storage 😂

i can imagine elle taking him shopping (obviously a while away yet unless he can already walk and talk) and refuses to buy him any clothes he picks out unless they suit the aesthetic. instead she opens the white company website and forces him to pick a beige top with a bear on it instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i really hope elle stops this stupid obsession with beige & needing everything to look ‘perfect’. the nursery is so cluttered you cant even move, there’s barely any toys in there just decorations! it’s absolutely ridiculous. he cant just stare at the walls all day to prevent any mess ffs. remember that knitted blanket she got given? bet that’s gone straight into storage 😂
I’m counting on baby Swift to swiftly change this obsession! I predict her love of darker colors REAL SOON😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That marvel outfit is my idea of hell 🤣 it’s the sentiment though so I would have to put the baby in it just so his cousins could see x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
When you think about it, the last few days and the next few are crucial for their highly anticipated vlogs following the birth.
The standard “birth story” “coming home” “24 hours with a newborn” are 3 videos they already have their content for !
If they choose to do these kinds vlogs , I would assume the last few days have been very much so looking through it with a lens. Sad to think you can’t live in the moment with this lifestyle. You have to capture these moments perfectly from a money making perspective .

Reactions: 26
Do we think Elle is trying to dig Carys out a bit with the whole “going silent and enjoying the baby bubble” as Carys literally started uploading again right away. It doesn’t make sense for Elle to do it as she’s only in the position she is from sharing every part of her life, now suddenly to go quiet? Just feels like them two have complete opposite opinions on things and I wonder why they are even “friends”

Reactions: 35
Do we think Elle is trying to dig Carys out a bit with the whole “going silent and enjoying the baby bubble” as Carys literally started uploading again right away. It doesn’t make sense for Elle to do it as she’s only in the position she is from sharing every part of her life, now suddenly to go quiet? Just feels like them two have complete opposite opinions on things and I wonder why they are even “friends”
No she’s just wanting to make people wait so she can make as much ££ out of this baby as possible. They’ll be a video next Sunday ‘introducing’ him. Then a birth story, then something else… all so she can milk this as much as possible and gain as much attention and ££ as possible from it.

Reactions: 41
I personally can understand why she hasn't shared a photo of his face, I would do the same until my closest family and friends had met the baby. Although I probably wouldn't post at all until after that rather than teasing people

Reactions: 17
When you think about it, the last few days and the next few are crucial for their highly anticipated vlogs following the birth.
The standard “birth story” “coming home” “24 hours with a newborn” are 3 videos they already have their content for !
If they choose to do these kinds vlogs , I would assume the last few days have been very much so looking through it with a lens. Sad to think you can’t live in the moment with this lifestyle. You have to capture these moments perfectly from a money making perspective .
definitely. i’d give it 2 weeks max before she pumps all the birth videos out. we’ll get a katie meets mcvitie, birth story, labour q&a, first 24 hours with mcvitie, coming home vlog 😴 this silence won’t last long

• Haha
Reactions: 24
definitely. i’d give it 2 weeks max before she pumps all the birth videos out. we’ll get a katie meets mcvitie, birth story, labour q&a, first 24 hours with mcvitie, coming home vlog 😴 this silence won’t last long
Don't forget 'Baby visits Starbucks/Costa for the first time'; 'We were up all night so ordered a Domino's'; 'Daddy cooks an Hello Fresh dinner because my gunt flaps are on fire and I can't stand up for more than five minutes'........

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I personally can understand why she hasn't shared a photo of his face, I would do the same until my closest family and friends had met the baby. Although I probably wouldn't post at all until after that rather than teasing people
Maybe because the first time we see the baby will be in Hello or OK magazine as she is that big a celeb nowadays. ;):)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe because the first time we see the baby will be in Hello or OK magazine as she is that big a celeb nowadays. ;):)
Not sure if this had been missed by us but I've just seen that Closer magazine did a little feature on her the other week

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.