Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will push the idea baby biscuit is either huge or tiny, as we know she is size obsessed. Unless she takes baby outfit sizing advice from Lucy and gets oversized outfits

Reactions: 5
would not surprise me if she's gone quiet to then post 'newborn' photos when he's a few weeks old so it doesn't look like she was all blubber

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if this had been missed by us but I've just seen that Closer magazine did a little feature on her the other week

Boyfriend? Don’t they know she’s engaged, it was only the biggest moment of 2020 bar the conception of Baby Boy McVitie 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure if this had been missed by us but I've just seen that Closer magazine did a little feature on her the other week

Bit embarrassing for Elle when they spell her name wrong- 'Eleanor' instead of 'Ellenor' and then say her dogs are golden retrievers instead of labradors 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What are the party hats and screen confetti for?I love them❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No she’s just wanting to make people wait so she can make as much ££ out of this baby as possible. They’ll be a video next Sunday ‘introducing’ him. Then a birth story, then something else… all so she can milk this as much as possible and gain as much attention and ££ as possible from it.
100% the first video will be a 3 minutes vlog with 2minutes 50seconds showing her pregnancy bump grow then 5 seconds will be of them holding him and can’t see his face, then the next 5 seconds will be a white screen saying How much she thanks her mum for sending her an angel, you heard it here first 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TATTLE 💙
We all know how much I love to host a good party (even if I am now not 347,000 weeks pregnant hehe)
I hope all the effort I went to gifting the new angelle collection was all worth it!
Sorry not sorry I didn’t have the time to giftwrap but I am now an even bigger YT star💫celeb mother to 3 boys (4 if you count my other colourway,love of my life for 7 YEARS,fiancée Con-crete) and that comes first,They are my world 🌎❤ and I am the centre of the centrepiece of the world which is just incredible and amazing and I couldn’t be any more prouder of myself,especially on Tattle’s birthday so a blacksack will have to do.
ad my own brand
(I am also currently offering a 1.5% discount code on a £200+ spend if any of you are looking for the perfect oatmeal or mocha gift for our best angle gal Tattle) 📐🎁

This just makes me think about my son’s future birthdays and how excited that makes me as a Mummy to a beautiful baby boy.
I can’t wait! 😇
This has been the most amazing journey and I have loved every minute growing a human all while still being the super sexy,desirable,basically the envy of all women pregnant or not pregnant (in the style in my own collection too) which came so easily to me (me,me,me 😙💅🏻)

Now time to pose for photos with my fake online social media bestfriend Tattle for the gram but offff course making sure I stand out and steal the show boo hehe
So at the end of my pregnancy,but first week as a Mummy happy birthday 🥳

Love from business woman,fiancé,sis,mother and model Elle 😘
ps yes I may have just popped but hunnnay still has to party am I right? 🤸🎉

🤭 I think I just made that birthday post for someone else allllllllll about myself🤰🏼
I really hope none of you are shocked by this.
If you are please don’t follow me or just scroll past my videos OR simply (*said with a bitchy snarly tone) just go out for a walk (just like me but in my car 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️) that should stop the jealousy and hate you have for me on Tattle’s birthday.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.