Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite shocked she hasn’t posted anything in 2 days tbh
Did Con post anything about the EURO final and supporting players who have received abuse, I cant seem because i'm blocked but the majority of influencers at least reposted/shared something showing their support

Reactions: 6
Gonna be a big reveal, we just know it
Feel like she will post a photo of him a week post birth so she can do something like a “a week of being your mummy” post or they are doing a photo shoot this week so she can post an OTT shot of the 3 of them.

Reactions: 19
Did Con post anything about the EURO final and supporting players who have received abuse, I cant seem because i'm blocked but the majority of influencers at least reposted/shared something showing their support
Hes posted nothing on his stories in the last 24 hrs

Feel like she will post a photo of him a week post birth so she can do something like a “a week of being your mummy” post or they are doing a photo shoot this week so she can post an OTT shot of the 3 of them.
I’m about 99% sure she’s gonna do a newborn photoshoot of some sort, she’s just so predictable

Reactions: 9
I think I said on the last thread she’ll be waiting for Sumart photography!

I bet baby biscuits first appearance will be photoshopped skin all softened like 90’s photo shoots with a piece of fabric covering her gunt and post partum belly hair all curled and perfect make up with Connor topless and biscuit in the middle like they’re about to eat him, all muted and airy fairy and ✨my life has just begun with my boyyyyyssss one week of being a mummmyy ✨ #blessed #manifestedlife

Makes me stomach churn at the thought of it but I’d put hard money down on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
apparently he broke into the national history museum 28 years + 9 months ago, and had sex with one of the mummies in the ancient Egyptian exhibit 🧟‍♂️
HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA duck OFFFFFFFF 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂

King TutankCONmun 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
TBH I expected more from the announcement post than that !!! The toileting in the background is absolutely hilarious! Can you imagine her reaction once she’s realised!! And I can just imagine Connor having to ask her permission to post the babies hand like he did “but CONNNN I don’t want the AnGeLLeS to see him yet”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We’ll also probably get a post or story about how amazing of a dad Con is 🤢🙃😅
And how she didn’t think she could be any more ✨obsessed✨with Conman but seeing him with Baby Boy McVitie has made her even more obsessed and in love with her Prince Charming 🤢🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Makes one cup of tea a day, doesn't have a proper job, models for Primarni, is a DIY Dad Bod Dreamboat & pisses like a racehorse.

What. A. Catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 660897

I know this an older picture from the Charlotte Tilbury engagement but is the lady in the middle Cons Mum or Sister? I'm not a fan of her colour co-ordinated white boot, jean, bag and scrunchie combo but i wonder if it was planned for her, just like the entire engagement.
Looks like a steps tribute act 💃🏼 5,6.7.8

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just doing a night feed watching 9-1-1 Lone Star and one on the firefighters has just got a tattoo saying Guardian Angle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m quite enjoying the silence tbh before long every outfit or milestone saint swift has done will be thrown upon us

Breath of fresh air 🙌🏻

Probs gone to bath to find some concealer for con after the night feeds are killing him off

Reactions: 11
I’m quite enjoying the silence tbh before long every outfit or milestone saint swift has done will be thrown upon us

Breath of fresh air 🙌🏻

Probs gone to bath to find some concealer for con after the night feeds are killing him off
Yes, the calm before the storm. The storm being every single thing baby digestive does

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.