Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought he resembled a dug up corpse myself, but I can see the likeness!
I’m pretty sure I went to visit con in a museum back in primary school! I mean it was 25+ years ago but I seem to remember him lying in a sarcophagus⚱

• Haha
Reactions: 49
This break from posting online really allows her to clean up chaos after having a baby . I’d say the recovery/ bleeding is a big shock to her

Reactions: 9
This break from posting online really allows her to clean up chaos after having a baby . I’d say the recovery/ bleeding is a big shock to her
I hope she realises how ridiculous it’s going to be to keep to the facade of posting a perfect life but I highly doubt that somehow!

Reactions: 11
Do we think Elle is trying to dig Carys out a bit with the whole “going silent and enjoying the baby bubble” as Carys literally started uploading again right away. It doesn’t make sense for Elle to do it as she’s only in the position she is from sharing every part of her life, now suddenly to go quiet? Just feels like them two have complete opposite opinions on things and I wonder why they are even “friends”
Elle thinks she’s an A-lister celeb and is all quiet on social media wanting everyone to speculate. She’s an absolute freak in my opinion but I can’t help but spy on her. Plus Connor Is such a wet lettuce the little leech

Reactions: 20
I hope she realises how ridiculous it’s going to be to keep to the facade of posting a perfect life but I highly doubt that somehow!
Honestly at this point just come onto your stories barefaced , tired and just say thank you for your well wishes , we’re just finding our feet at the moment ! She would be so much more down to earth and relatable . I was creeping last night on Emma mc vey, Gary Beadles wife, and she posted the babies picture the day she was born 😂 Gary has 3.5 mil followers yet they’re not acting like royalty . I just really don’t get how they feel so superior and privleaged.

• Heart
Honestly at this point just come onto your stories barefaced , tired and just say thank you for your well wishes , we’re just finding our feet at the moment ! She would be so much more down to earth and relatable . I was creeping last night on Emma mc vey, Gary Beadles wife, and she posted the babies picture the day she was born 😂 Gary has 3.5 mil followers yet they’re not acting like royalty . I just really don’t get how they feel so superior and privleaged.
I think they just need to be honest but the reality is they won’t because it’s not what gleam signed them up for and they’ll milk them baby for all he’s worth. I can’t understand influencers who sell their kids for views because it risks their privacy and safety. I would probably recognise LJC’s kids out and about and to me, that’s gross and dangerous.

Reactions: 17
I think they just need to be honest but the reality is they won’t because it’s not what gleam signed them up for and they’ll milk them baby for all he’s worth. I can’t understand influencers who sell their kids for views because it risks their privacy and safety. I would probably recognise LJC’s kids out and about and to me, that’s gross and dangerous.
She's gonna come back, all dewy faced make-up, gym gear on maybe, baby Swift sleeping in his moses basket and everything will be down right perfect. Can feel it in me water.

Reactions: 35
She will post a photo of him in time, it’s just she has to figure out what angle makes her floppy belly look ‘snatch’. Plus she has to take extra time to put fake tan on the baby and then face tube the tit out of him so he looks ‘perfect’ for her angles 📐. Then obviously wait for the photographer to show up and the tacky balloon arch be erected in their tiny back garden amongst the piles of dog tit (don’t worry she will edit that out of the pics too)

• Haha
She will post a photo of him in time, it’s just she has to figure out what angle makes her floppy belly look ‘snatch’. Plus she has to take extra time to put fake tan on the baby and then face tube the tit out of him so he looks ‘perfect’ for her angles 📐. Then obviously wait for the photographer to show up and the tacky balloon arch be erected in their tiny back garden amongst the piles of dog tit (don’t worry she will edit that out of the pics too)
We know her so well .... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel people here give Gleam way more power than what they actually have. Gleam simply organises collaborations with brands and the people on the their books, take a cut of the profits.

They would have zero say in what Elle does or uploads/they don’t care what she does.

It’s just a booking agency.

Reactions: 8
I feel people here give Gleam way more power than what they actually have. Gleam simply organises collaborations with brands and the people on the their books, take a cut of the profits.

They would have zero say in what Elle does or uploads/they don’t care what she does.

It’s just a booking agency.
To some extent they might not control them but if they did a 360 and changed the way they appear they’d likely get dropped as they wouldn’t fit gleams aesthetic

Just feel like she definitely had a C section if only yesterday Lucy etc saw the baby. Feel like Elle would want all the attention all on her showing her baby off the moment she came home, not 2 days later! Definitely had to recover from the c section. Just a thought ??

Reactions: 2
Just feel like she definitely had a C section if only yesterday Lucy etc saw the baby. Feel like Elle would want all the attention all on her showing her baby off the moment she came home, not 2 days later! Definitely had to recover from the c section. Just a thought ??
Its hard to say and we wont know until she makes a big old song and dance about it...

Back in the day, i had c section on Friday and was home on the Sunday afternoon and the whole world and his wife wanted to visit, but we said no because i was in absolute bits (physically and emotionally) so we had people visiting from the Monday onwards as we wanted to spend the first night at home just us if that makes sense. Maybe they did the same. 🤷‍♀️

Regardless of any of it, Belly will be loving all of the speculation etc whilst she's sat crying into her innocent smoothie because her milks come in and therefore her wangers hurt like a mother-fucker, and feeling like the worlds gonna fall out of her hole everytime she stands up - top that with a section wound and holy moly she's in for a right treat!

Reactions: 11
True. Gleam aren't a Talent Agency, because for that you'd need some kind of discernable talent. 🙃
But
But
But
But
She’s an InFlUeNcEr don’t you know. It takes a special kind of talent to eye duck your self multiple times a day and film a primark haul for all the adoring fans 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay soo I’m late to this thread, but I’m absolutely in stitches at some of the posts on here 😂 can someone just explain one thing, why do we refer to her baby as biscuit??😂

• Haha
Okay soo I’m late to this thread, but I’m absolutely in stitches at some of the posts on here 😂 can someone just explain one thing, why do we refer to her baby as biscuit??😂
Because of the volume of digestives she consumed during the pregnancy, the DNA of Baby boy the 2nd coming of Christ will be mostly biscuit particles.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.