Elle Darby #30 Biscuit baby bringing in the cash, Con's in the background having a slash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So will Baby Boy be 2 weeks old on Saturday? Going off her lead from pregnancy 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m quite enjoying the silence tbh before long every outfit or milestone saint swift has done will be thrown upon us

Breath of fresh air 🙌🏻

Probs gone to bath to find some concealer for con after the night feeds are killing him off
his eyes were already dark enough, he will need cement to cover up now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Around day 3/4 after having a baby the baby blues really hit from the drop in hormones ,
im sure this has been a hugely emotional week for her specially that her mother isn’t here .

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I expect we will see a professional photo on Sunday. Sumart photography (the woman she always used) recommends booking newborn photography for 5-14 days after birth. We know Elle will get in their quick so she can resume making money from mini Maryland asap. So she's probably having the photoshoot today or tomorrow

Reactions: 15
I must say for any new mums to be or trying etc, not every birth is bad, ive had 5 kids and every pregnancy was fine no problem bar a few extra growth scans because of my under active thyroid but other than that plain sailing for all five, birth wise again no problems no tares no stitches no baby blues and so on so don’t let anyone’s else’s experiences give you the impression that it’s all doom and gloom, yes I count myself extremely lucky to have had 5 kids and everything through and after was fine but that’s just me alone so that alone shows not every birth more or less is gonna leave you scarred or worried to even try.
Sorry to go on but reading the majority of ladies experiences on here about giving birth etc then to me personally if I was trying or expecting then I’d be scared shitless .

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I must say for any new mums to be or trying etc, not every birth is bad, ive had 5 kids and every pregnancy was fine no problem bar a few extra growth scans because of my under active thyroid but other than that plain sailing for all five, birth wise again no problems no tares no stitches no baby blues and so on so don’t let anyone’s else’s experiences give you the impression that it’s all doom and gloom, yes I count myself extremely lucky to have had 5 kids and everything through and after was fine but that’s just me alone so that alone shows not every birth more or less is gonna leave you scarred or worried to even try.
Sorry to go on but reading the majority of ladies experiences on here about giving birth etc then to me personally if I was trying or expecting then I’d be scared shitless .
Thank you for this all I ever hear is horror stories and baby blues & just everything is negative so thanks for posting this as I am 32 weeks and starting to freak out a bit x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Completely agree ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for this all I ever hear is horror stories and baby blues & just everything is negative so thanks for posting this as I am 32 weeks and starting to freak out a bit x
You’re very welcome 😊 my last baby was induced as she was 2 weeks over, first gel at 12 didn’t work so they done another at 6 in the evening and said go for a walk around the grounds, here I am waddling around the car park and at 6.30 the pains started, she was born roughly 7.56 ( I think haha ) so less than 90 min and she was here so again not every induction lasts days or is bad etc, I must add with the induction the pains were stronger but it was the best birth I’d ever had because I could feel her coming down etc so if I had the option I’d be induced 5 times if they were all like that 😂 if only . Fingers crossed 🤞 everything goes well for you 😘 and any other mums to be on here xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it’s so ridiculous that the couple who shares their ENTIRE life online - (including her pissing on the actual pregnancy test) haven’t put a picture on for their ‘angles’ I think it’s crappy to be honest.

Don’t get me wrong I totally understand the need to take time away from social media to soak up the new born baby bubble because it honestly is amazing🥰 But couldn’t she have uploaded ONE proper photo for her followers who literally bankrupt themselves buying her merch & clothes? It’s all for likes and views and it’s ridiculous.. it will be ‘baby reveal coming next Tuesday subscribe so you don’t miss it!’ The time it takes them to film, edit and upload a YouTube video they could have taken a really cute picture to upload on Instagram to show their followers so they then could have enjoyed time off! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Apparently the birthing video is coming soon guys ... just seen snapshot. Honestly who do these people think they are? Totally agree, a little photo of baby Swift would have sufficed for those who spend their hard earned cash on the merch and clothes. Talk about self self self.

Reactions: 30
called it 😂😂 knew this ‘break’ wouldn’t last long before she had to pump out the birth videos. anything for some money!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like the carb heavy diet caused some serious constipation looking at that face!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hopefully it’s done in a tasteful way but knowing these two I doubt it. Posting monetised videos of stuff so private doesn’t sit right with me. But I guess they only viewed their engagement and pregnancy as publicity opportunities.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.