Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very aware of everything he does, which is why she throws money at whatever.

Gym, baby clothes, scans, weekends in London, the Vegas holiday before the pregnancy and the pandemic. Nothing is done out of love and kept off limits like a normal relationship, everything is on show because it is a show.

she’s incredibly vulnerable but instead of admitting it, she’s smug, puts the ego on and becomes unrelatable and clearly comfort eats to eat all her feelings away

if she had a bit of honesty and truth in her life she would be better of because the way She’s going she’s going to end up very lonely and empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She needs to make some boundaries with those dogs before baby arrives, you just know the poor boy will be covered in dog hair :sick:
God forbid their baby is allergic to the dog hair! Lab hair is renowned for being particularly triggering for humans who already have underlying health/breathing conditions.

I know it’s been said but having the dogs still allowed on the bed gives me the fear and heave all in one 🤮

Reactions: 17
God forbid their baby is allergic to the dog hair! Lab hair is renowned for being particularly triggering for humans who already have underlying health/breathing conditions.
I had a friend who had to rehome her dog because of her babies allergies. I felt so sorry for the dog in that situation as they'd had the him for 7 years and he was a huge part of the family and was wonderful, but her baby's health obviously had to come first in that situation.

TBF, there's days I'd happily swap one of my kids out for a dog instead... 🤷🏼‍♀️😂👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Don't know hun, but as long as the Deliveroo Driver knows which Maternity Unit to deliver your McDonald's Breakfast, Subway Lunch and Dominoes Dinner and Starbucks snacks to you when you're in labour, that's all that matters ✌🏻
On the beg for a freebie bag then?

Reactions: 9
Anyone know the number to the Darby/Swift’s animal rescue? 🗣Asking for Herbie and Heck. The look on the dog’s faces is just screaming HELPPPPPP. These photos and captions look/sound like they start their mornings with a roll in the hay with Herbie and Heck. DISGUSTING!! 🤢
Them poor bleeping dogs having to share a bed with those two slobs.

Just seen the caption as well 'lazy day' 😂😂. Having a laugh them two, every day is a lazy day.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Anyone know the number to the Darby/Swift’s animal rescue? 🗣Asking for Herbie and Heck. The look on the dog’s faces is just screaming HELPPPPPP. These photos and captions look/sound like they start their mornings with a roll in the hay with Herbie and Heck. DISGUSTING!! 🤢
herbie looks like he’s gonna have a breakdown sat next to that twit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't know hun, but as long as the Deliveroo Driver knows which Maternity Unit to deliver your McDonald's Breakfast, Subway Lunch and Dominoes Dinner and Starbucks snacks to you when you're in labour, that's all that matters ✌🏻
Why the hell do you need recommendations FOR A BAG. She is so pathetic, stop scrounging for free tit.

Reactions: 40
Why the hell do you need recommendations FOR A BAG. She is so pathetic, stop scrounging for free tit.
So obvious it's a beg as well. Need ideas for what should go in a hospital bag or what a good bag would be? Ask your sisters who have like 8 kids between them!

Reactions: 52
I can smell those photos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
‘EVERY TOP IS A CROP TOP AT THIS POINT’

Yes because you’re buying a size 8 every time angle🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 73
She's been reading here

As if the dogs are just going to listen to not getting on the bed at night when her baby comes when they’ve slept on their bed like this every night since she got them!!! She should have been trying to stop them getting on the bed earlier on in her pregnancy to kick the habit easier and quicker! Can’t even believe they let 2 huge labradors sleep on their bed like this🙄 where the f do they sleep?!😂 I mean we all love our pets but cmon where are the boundaries!
I was thinking the same! I recon she would really thrive and be a better person.

Eurgh, the sooner Princess Elle kicks this sleazy, walking corpse to the curb the better
E
Eurgh, the sooner Princess Elle kicks this sleazy, walking corpse to the curb the better

Reactions: 4
Anngggeeellllsss, Elle’s keeping one eye on pervy ConJOB and the other eye is searching for the 2nd box of chocolate biscuits she planning on woofing down in the next 3 minutes. Those wanker suckers and gobbly-wobbly eyes are 2021’s worst pictures🤪 And, for the love of sweet baby Jesus can someone teach Elle-Belly how to properly blend that caked-on makeup.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
All of these baby clothes are a joke, I had so many, a massive chunk of which were passed down to me from a relative who’d had a baby boy the year before. I swear I was so tired I literally had him in the same few sleep suits for at least the first 6 weeks before I even had the energy to think about dressing him in anything else. Plus when your baby is screaming and being sick/shitting all over everything the last thing you’re thinking about is putting them in that cute co-ord you bought ffs.

I know everyone feels differently after having a baby and it doesn’t mean Elle will feel the same but personally I just think it’s a waste!

Although it’s all for the gram isn’t it and they’ll be dressing their SON in outfits just for a piccy. God I’m glad I’m not an influencer 🙄🥴 cba with that.
This 🙌🙌 my daughter is 8 weeks and tbh she is literally just put in whatever clothes I come across first lol which is mainly sleepsuits their just easy to put on and take off. They grow that quick as well they don’t even get the wear out of proper clothes. I’ve so many outfits other people bought me as presents and she’s barely had them on her. I’d a few bits on her a handful of times but for day to day their just a faff tbh I’d rather just put a one piece on her than having to wrestle her legs into trousers and arms into long tops lol. The easier and quicker it is to put on and take off the better. When I was pregnant I always thought aw I can’t wait to dress her in lovely clothes and she’s barely been out of a sleep suit from she was a day old 😂 that’s just the reality like you barely have time to pick out stuff for yourself to wear never mind your baby

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This 🙌🙌 my daughter is 8 weeks and tbh she is literally just put in whatever clothes I come across first lol which is mainly sleepsuits their just easy to put on and take off. They grow that quick as well they don’t even get the wear out of proper clothes. I’ve so many outfits other people bought me as presents and she’s barely had them on her. I’d a few bits on her a handful of times but for day to day their just a faff tbh I’d rather just put a one piece on her than having to wrestle her legs into trousers and arms into long tops lol. The easier and quicker it is to put on and take off the better. When I was pregnant I always thought aw I can’t wait to dress her lovely and she’s barely been out of a sleep suit from she was a day old 😂 that’s just the reality like you barely have time to pick out stuff for yourself to wear never mind your baby
100% feel this haha, I had loads of outfits bought for him and I felt awful cause he didn’t even try them on. I considered putting him in them for a picture to send to the person but then thought NAH 🤣

It’s only now that he’s 5 months that I’m dressing him in proper outfits which still end up covered in sick anyway! Makes me laugh when I see Influencers with their babies in designer gear, it all gets spewed on and they grow out of it v quickly anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So obvious it's a beg as well. Need ideas for what should go in a hospital bag or what a good bag would be? Ask your sisters who have like 8 kids between them!
Exactly! Also, I bet she watches all the hospital bag YouTube videos. You just need A bag ffs. What's the betting she gets gifted a whole travel set and takes it all in with her.
If she gets induced and I was in the same bay with her, my whole birth would be ruined 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly! Also, I bet she watches all the hospital bag YouTube videos. You just need A bag ffs. What's the betting she gets gifted a whole travel set and takes it all in with her.
If she gets induced and I was in the same bay with her, my whole birth would be ruined 😂
another instagrammer just had a prepack hospital suitcase gifted to her, they cost £150 to buy, that’s what Elle is hinting begging for 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.