Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet in the next few weeks she suddenly gets “gifted” a hospital bag. What an absolute beg! She’s got more money than sense yet begging for a hospital bag it’s actually embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“Every top is a crop top at this point” Yes it is when you buy everything several sizes too small. Can’t cope with her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I bet in the next few weeks she suddenly gets “gifted” a hospital bag. What an absolute beg! She’s got more money than sense yet begging for a hospital bag it’s actually embarrassing!
She already peaked with the #gifted £1,000+ pram, so anything else is small fry (and should be free for her as well, the entitled wet wipe 🙄🙄🙄)

Reactions: 16
Even though you believe supposedly you were having a shoot for them when you got your staged engagement???
"Don't know how".... Boo, you've literally spent the last 3 year's begging for Charlotte Tilbury's attention!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Even though you supposedly believed you were having a shoot for them when you got your staged engagement???
Literally came here to say this exact thing. Can’t believe she’s on their PR list but can believe she was going to have a shoot/ad with them for her engagement. How did her angles fall for that engagement bullshit? 😂😂😂 she’s a joke and a beg at that

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She spent what like a grand in mamas and papas and next yesterday and didn’t think to look for a hospital bag. Yeah right !! And worlds most useful baby item a big teddy bear!

Reactions: 25
bleeping hate these work shy, lazy twats me. It is all about what they can get for free, nothing is earned or paid for.

Also what a catfish. She looks NOTHING like her Insta photos.

An embarrassment to herself, her family and females in general.

Get a job Elle and some purpose in life because at this point your just a scrounger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Jeez I used a primark overnight bag when I had my first nearly 10 years ago, then used it for my next 2! All you need is a hold-all style for mum then babies changing bag for their stuff. It amazes me how much tit she asks for engagement when all but one of her sisters have children

Reactions: 24
I think she looks better in her unedited photos, the filtered ones are absolutely ridiculous. Also agree that asking what bag to get is just a beg for free stuff, I've never heard of anyone buying a specific bag to take into hospital, in what world is that normal?

Reactions: 17
BDBC4731-4CBA-4911-8118-81C9B016BE76.png

✨Must pretend to be healthy and get my innocent kids smoothie in the shot✨

A82D33CA-4D00-4349-A670-36B9B4C99D7F.png

720158F3-88A1-4BFE-8381-BF04B48044EE.jpeg

But forgets to hide her packet of minstrels that she will no doubt eat in one go for a little pre lunch snack 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
elle i promise no one actually wants a ‘boy talk’ video with the corpse. jesus bleeping christ. bet he’s crying looking at the poll results poor con!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
elle i promise no one actually wants a ‘boy talk’ video with the corpse. jesus bleeping christ. bet he’s crying looking at the poll results poor con!
Maybe he could advise the Angles on dealing with Vitamin D deficiency, hair transplants and his half naked Instagram Model addiction?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I feel like a boy talk video with an actual corpse would be way more interesting than anything one cup, Pervy Con has to say x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.