Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she spent so much on more stuff for the cot when it’s already dressed??? Does she literally just buy things for shits and giggles? “I bought this quilt but it’s literally just going to be on display for a while” SO WHY BUY IT???? If my cot was already dressed and I was out and about and saw another design that I liked I wouldn’t then buy that too. So bleeping greedy, queen Elle has got to have it all.

Reactions: 20
That baby has got so many clothes! It’s going to grow out of them so quick! And I’m sure she will get gifted loads from friends and fam! It’s so wasteful! I bought ‘newborn’ from H&M and my 8lb baby didn’t fit in them 🤣🤣 at the rate she’s eating neither is her 10 pounder

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His new gym looks like an ideal bat habitat to me. I think we can guess what will go on in there after hours 🦇

778D5205-14C3-40E1-82D0-FBEBFA6F2CA6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
she bought the baby up to 1M a fluffy white suit from next for a baby due in summer ? My little girl had that and she was born in February lol

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Wow.....I just looked through his follow list again and I swear there’s a load of new half naked girls on there? One of them may as well be naked! Did anyone see meggan and Niall s q & a recently where they were asked about Niall liking girls pics on Instagram or vice vice verse and they both basically said it was wrong and people who do it are mugs, especially if they get caught out! It was so obviously about Connor I think! It was funny tho! I think they knew he got called out on it! 🤣🤣🤣 if you look at Nialls follow list in comparison, he just doesn’t follow anyone like that really!!
Does everyone know that if you go on insta by safari (not the app).... the ‘follows’ are in order, ( most resent at the top)😘

I know!!! Who’s going to tell her these are soooo dangerous totally against the safer sleep guidance and have led to many cot deaths :( what a waste of money!!!
She’s going to be doing a lot of blocking later 🤣

Reactions: 14
This girl is deluded. Her baby daddy is in the other room playing video games while she goes through the, some hugely dangerous, items she’s purchased for the baby talking about how she loves the fit!? A throw on, slouchy?! She has no bleeping clue what size her baby will be nor if it’ll be a chubby bub or a skinny little mite. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone talk about the fit on clothes for a newborn.
She’s clearly been too busy buying tit to actually find out about safe sleep. A quilt the baby won’t need for 18 months and a death trap bumper.... And if she’s just bought them for show I think it’s pretty disgusting too.

Reactions: 36
Also mentioned the hospital bag how she’s looking for a really good hospital bag....when a lot of influencers have been gifted a pre packed hospital back from a company on Instagram, I love it so I got one for myself (I know I know I was influenced) she’s clearly seen it and on the beg for them to gift it to her!

Reactions: 17
This girl is deluded. Her baby daddy is in the other room playing video games while she goes through the, some hugely dangerous, items she’s purchased for the baby talking about how she loves the fit!? A throw on, slouchy?! She has no bleeping clue what size her baby will be nor if it’ll be a chubby bub or a skinny little mite. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone talk about the fit on clothes for a newborn.
She’s clearly been too busy buying tit to actually find out about safe sleep. A quilt the baby won’t need for 18 months and a death trap bumper.... And if she’s just bought them for show I think it’s pretty disgusting too.
Didnt she say these will look nice (on baby) with a tan! On her other video! 😑😑Baby’s nothing but a fashion accessory!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Don't know hun, but as long as the Deliveroo Driver knows which Maternity Unit to deliver your McDonald's Breakfast, Subway Lunch and Dominoes Dinner and Starbucks snacks to you when you're in labour, that's all that matters ✌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
she has pretty much dropped a small fortune on items that aren’t recommended and are considered unsafe for a babies cot.... how has she gone her whole pregnancy this far without being told/coming across this information! 🙁

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.